Default Partners - Wyatt's Super Look

I thought this was worthy of a thread.

http://www.tvweb.com/shows/partners-...tts-super-look

I love watching Superman being reference in pop culture. This was outstanding.

I don't watch the show (Partners), but I've always liked Brandon and saw him tweet about this shout out.

I wonder if having Louis being called what he is was planned all along for this joke.

All Roads Lead To Hell 666MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    The Legendary Fortress Of Solitude, The Strangest Place On Earth

I'll have to check out that show.
    ... The Master Of Puppets has spoken.

Goodbye León (november 16th, 1993 - june 12th, 2009). You were, are and always will be the best friend I ever had. I will always love you and never forget you. And please, please forgive me.

Thank you for teaching me about love, patience and caring. Rest in Peace, my friend. I hope that wherever it is you are now, you can run and play as much as you want.

Got Tickets for SDCC '15! Power Torch's Avatar

Its a really great show! And way more people should be watching it, I could not stop laughing at the scene. This show is non stop funny!

In case anyone wants, they have full episodes on the cbs website!
    "I'm no KILLER, I merely prevent greedy individuals from despoiling the planet."
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3
    -Pulls:Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight, Blackout. (Check profile for DC).

Kind of off topic but does it annoy the hell out of anyone else when people spell “Lois Lane” as “Louis Lane”
    "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women." - Conan

Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    Kind of off topic but does it annoy the hell out of anyone else when people spell “Lois Lane” as “Louis Lane”
    I have never seen someone write Louis and not Lois. Do you see that often?
    "I'm no KILLER, I merely prevent greedy individuals from despoiling the planet."
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3
    -Pulls:Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight, Blackout. (Check profile for DC).

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    I have never seen someone write Louis and not Lois. Do you see that often?
    A few times on here, mostly on other forums. The most recent example is from here http://forums.comicbookresources.com...-DC-girlfriend
    "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women." - Conan

BANNED

A 747 was halfway across the Atlantic when the captain got on the loud speaker, "Attention, passengers. We have lost one of our engines, but we can certainly reach London with the three we have left. Unfortunately, we will arrive an hour late as a r esult." http://www.mmomesos.com/mesos/Maple-Story-NX-US.html

Shortly thereafter, the passengers heard the captain's voice again, "Guess what, folks. We just lost our third engine, but please be assured we can fly with only one. We will now arrive in London three hours late."

At this point, one passenger became furious. "For Pete's sake," he shouted, "If we lose another engine, we'll be up here all night!" http://www.************

Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    A few times on here, mostly on other forums. The most recent example is from here http://forums.comicbookresources.com...-DC-girlfriend
    Strange, guess I need to read more carefully lol.
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Strange, guess I need to read more carefully lol.
    I think you'd be surprised at how often it happen

(...and then there's the people who pronounce 'Lois' as 'Lewis'... )