Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Wonder Woman's height and weight.

On the DC Comics database, WW is listed as 6'0" and 130lbs.
    Does that realistically make sense for a 6 foot tall woman with an athletic build to weight only 130 pounds?
    I'd think she would weigh somewhere from 160 to 180.
    Your thoughts?

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Wonder_Woman_(Diana_Prince)

Gabrielle Reece is 6'3" and 170lbs. according to wikipedia and is someone I'd consider to have a similiar build to Diana if she really existed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabrielle_Reece

BANNED

Well it would and if the old origins had stuck, I wouldn't have been surprised if she and the other Amazons weigh more than their appearance suggests.

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

I never take much heart in to those "official" body stats of characters. But, you are right OP, someone w/ WW's build wouldn't be 130lbs if she were 6' even. I wouldn't say as high as 180, or even 160. Probably 140~150 would be my guess.
    Comics were happier before the Internet turned writing superhero stories into fruitless attempts to impress/entertain a small group of ppl who appear to hate comics and their creators.
    Grant Morrison

Never really cared enough to know what she was supposed to weigh, but I always thought she'd be somewhere in the 200lbs range because her muscles are dense and superhuman. Like She-Hulk (whose weight I just looked up and it said 700lbs! That doesn't sound right...).
    "Cyclops is gonna fry for what he did. Can't wait!" - Cancerous

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MagSeven View Post
    Never really cared enough to know what she was supposed to weigh, but I always thought she'd be somewhere in the 200lbs range because her muscles are dense and superhuman. Like She-Hulk (whose weight I just looked up and it said 700lbs! That doesn't sound right...).
    True, isn't her cousin around 1000 lbs? (considering theres about 3 times more of him in comparison to Jennifer.)
    Last edited by Outside_85; 11-10-2012 at 12:59 PM.

U dont need my user title brettc1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MagSeven View Post
    Agreed. Musle weighs more than fat, and she looks to have barely an ounce of fat on her.

I'm 6 foot even and weight 171 lbs, and I am pretty lean. So I'm guessing with a females proportionatly smaller bone structure but more muscle she would weight at least 160.
    Irene Adler: “I would have you right here on this desk until you begged for mercy twice.”
    Sherlock: “I’ve never begged for mercy in my life.”
    Irene: “Twice.”

Actually, she weights 165 Pounds NOT 130 according to the DC Comics Guide 2004 version!

Quote Originally Posted by Lotech View Post
    On the DC Comics database, WW is listed as 6'0" and 130lbs.
    Does that realistically make sense for a 6 foot tall woman with an athletic build to weight only 130 pounds?
    I'd think she would weigh somewhere from 160 to 180.
    Your thoughts?

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Wonder_Woman_(Diana_Prince)

Gabrielle Reece is 6'3" and 170lbs. according to wikipedia and is someone I'd consider to have a similiar build to Diana if she really existed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabrielle_Reece

According, to DC Comics Reference guide 2004 edtion. Wonder Woman Height & Weights 6 Foot Tall & 165 Pounds.

What was her weight and height in the past? And what was her weight and height in 1941?

According to http://www.dcuguide.com/who.php?name=wonderwomanga, she may have been 5'8" and 122 lbs.

Known Relatives: Queen Hippolyta (mother), General Steve Trevor (husband), Hippolyta Trevor (daughter)

Base of Operation: Washington D.C.

Group Affiliation: Justice Society of America, All-Star Squadron

Height: 5' 8"

Weight: 122 lbs.

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Black

First Appearance: All-Star Comics #8 (December 1941-January 1942)

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I really hope they do something about the choker and armband by the time Justice League starts filming, because I don't want the actress to get cut because of those things. What happens if Diana looks down? I think Chaing draws her better than Lee.

I want know how she got Diana Prince this time.Also it depends on if they want to use that costume version. The man of steel version is not the same as new 52, it's a mix of the old and new costume. Also they would go with most likely what people know and that her original costume
    Last edited by UsagiTsukino; 11-10-2012 at 09:58 PM.

Was any one else mildly annoyed by how lazy that design sheet is? Compare it to the Batman, Superman, Flash and Green Lantern ones and it looks like the put zero effort into it. It was like they had no concept designs lying around the office for WW. Or for Aquaman and Cyborg either since I remember theirs being just as crappy.

And lol at Real name: Diana Prince. That really should have been secret identity or civilian identity.

CBR Mod/WW Section Mom Gaelforce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RandomFalls View Post
    Was any one else mildly annoyed by how lazy that design sheet is? Compare it to the Batman, Superman, Flash and Green Lantern ones and it looks like the put zero effort into it. It was like they had no concept designs lying around the office for WW. Or for Aquaman and Cyborg either since I remember theirs being just as crappy.

And lol at Real name: Diana Prince. That really should have been secret identity or civilian identity.
    Except we have absolutely nothing in the nu52 that says she has a secret/civilian identity, do we?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelforce View Post
    Except we have absolutely nothing in the nu52 that says she has a secret/civilian identity, do we?
    While that is true...Amazons aren't really known for having surnames.

Also , She was called Diana of Themyscira . While on paradise island.