Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

What if Chiang is doing an Annual?
    I would forgive him, then.
    Sexism: men are from Ares, women are from Aphrodite.

Quote Originally Posted by Don-Jack View Post
    What if Chiang is doing an Annual?
    I would forgive him, then.
    Oh, I so very much wish this was happening.

I think it's more likely that Chiang simply can't keep up with a monthly schedule and the only reason he got four issue out before was because he had a head start. Or perhaps he swapped with Akins because he wanted to draw a different issue. I seem to remember that he was originally meant to do the art for issues #9 and #10 but wanted to do #11 and #12 instead. Although I may have made that up in my head. I do have a vague recollection of a twitter conversation about it or something.

What month would next have an Annual? March has five weeks, I think.
    Looking for artists, know I won't find any. That blows.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Not really sure why people think otherwise, but Diana is walking through fire that is reflecting off her boot, thus making them look red. If they actually were red, they would have been filled with no shady edges, which Chiang appears to avoid in most cases on this book.

The boots are filled with red with no shady edges..... There's a reflection/shadow on just about every other part of her, but the boots... I'm not saying they're actually red-- tho' I wish that they were since the blue/black boots are so dark.... but like I posted about "wishful thinking"

M

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder39 View Post
    The boots are filled with red with no shady edges..... There's a reflection/shadow on just about every other part of her, but the boots... I'm not saying they're actually red-- tho' I wish that they were since the blue/black boots are so dark.... but like I posted about "wishful thinking"

M
    Then why are they darker at the bottom than they are at the top?