Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut Punch View Post
    How does that negate who he is as a character? It wouldn't change the way he fights at all, it just makes it easier for him if he can shape the blasts. He can make 'em straight or he can bend them, its nothing like letting Wolvie shoot claws.
    Cause he has that kick ass spatial thinking and situational awareness that lets him come up with the best way to shoot his blasts in a fight. It's the way he learned and supposed to fight, which is never really used in the comics, it's Optic-fu.

If he can control where they go it negates the extra thing he has that he is supposed to be using when fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Namor has hydrokinesis yeah?
    That would be a nice power for namor he would be near invincible though water makes him super strong & then giving him the ability to generate his own water or control it lol wow

Let's hope these 'new powers' will be better than the ones Rogue gained after learning to control her abilities and which turned out to be the power of having sex with douchebags.

I'm just bewildered why they keep creating new characters when so many established ones have been left in limbo.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by theDarkestKnight View Post
    Cyclops will have greater control over his optic blasts but his penis will shrink and girls will hate him
    What kind of greater control? Also is this supposed to be dissing Cyclops? Because if it its a terrible one. Curse that handsome devil!

Well from ANXM, Mama still has her telepathy. Hooray.
    "That's how it happened on Earth 141 where BOTA was written by Headmasters Claremont, Milligan and Carey." - Jarrod

Few days on drugs? Lovely pepper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blanchett View Post
    I wouldn't be suprised if Emma's loses her ability to turn into diamond.
    But then she can't call herself her own best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Cyke gains a personality and learns how to talk to people. Magik gains a heart and learns how to cry. Emma gains a sweater and jeans and learns how to cover up. Mags gains a sense of humour and learns how to laugh.
    So, so beautiful! *wipes tears* Cue sappy Disney soundtrack...

Gone

Quote Originally Posted by Peter F. View Post
    Why isnīt Thor screaming "AIEEEE!"?

Guys never scream "- AIEEEE!", what a bummer.

That is so much plot induced Bull$#it!!! Phoenix Force (reinforced) or not...

No, "Cubic Zirconia" temper tantrum is gonna tear-up Thor's duds like that... Nevermind dropping him to his knees. Thor has gone toe to toe with the Destroyer (Yes the destroyer designed to take out The Forth Host) and was never beaten that easily... That scene is simply plot induced stupidity at it very finest to prop up the sham that is the P(honey)5! And, I'm not saying this just because it's Emma Frost handing out this apparent beat down. On the contrary... I'm saying it because it simply should not have happen so easily.
    Last edited by ZNOP; 11-21-2012 at 09:26 AM.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

Was that not when she was a Phoenix ?

West Palm Beach (School) Minnesota (home)

I really hope Magik looses her ability to time travel. Writers just can't handle that aspect of her power properly or even acknowledge the fact of it's existence in situations where it would obviously be an easy fix. ( Still not sure why no one has sent Magik back to stop M-Day, especially with the new Bendis time travel rules)
    ~ BlackJack ~
    " Living Well Is The Best Revenge"

I thought the time travel wasn't something she could control.
    X-Poster of the Month: July 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

BANNED

magik is not good at time travel and it gives her headaches.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    "Sorry I can't go back and rescue everyone from losing their powers, Scott, I'm hung over from when I went forward to stop myself from getting the Legacy Virus last decade?"

...While that would be a hilarious exchange, I don't buy it. Scott really should have tried this sooner, especially since Magik can canonically travel back and forth within the 616 timeline...at this point, she's the only thing that we know of that can.

Just send Wanda to Limbo long enough to vent off some of her excess grief and rage and then have her set HoM world back to normal without the Decimation side effect. Boom. All done.
    'Yama

My Top 25 X-Men
    (most microes by Blanchett, who's awesome. Go see her stuff!)

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    That is so much plot induced Bull$#it!!! Phoenix Force (reinforced) or not...

No, "Cubic Zirconia" temper tantrum is gonna tear-up Thor's duds like that... Nevermind dropping him to his knees. Thor has gone toe to toe with the Destroyer (Yes the destroyer designed to take out The Forth Host) and was never beaten that easily... That scene is simply plot induced stupidity at it very finest to prop up the sham that is the P(honey)5! And, I'm not saying this just because it's Emma Frost handing out this apparent beat down. On the contrary... I'm saying it because it simply should not have happen so easily.
    And the Destroyer got its self bitch-slapped by said 4th host.... The Phoenix Force ends universes and Frost has one 5th of it there, complaining about it is like complaining that Thor couldn't beat 1/5th of Eternity..... Thor's so low in marvels cosmology compared to the Phoenix it's laughable it was even a fight at all.
    "I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but shouldn't we just take the warning labels off everything and let the problem deal with itself?"
    -Unknown

san francisco - the free range twink farm

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    What a baby. Get a real 'porter on the team.