Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Good book, but trade wait. A lot of characters and plot lines are cliché but the first's arc's final twist was enough to keep me enjoying it.
    TomStewDevine - I say yes to Comics.

A Comic Book Look: Our Weekly TV Show on Comics

Yea, its pretty good, but i wish i would have waited on the trade instead of buying a bunch of 3rd and 4th printings

Got #10 this morning. Ends with a real "Oh, hell yeah!" moment. Can't wait for #11!
    PULL LIST: Ghostbusters, John Carpenter's Asylum, Magnus: Robot Fighter, The Shadow, Star Mage, Star Wars, Thief of Thieves, Velvet, Wild Blue Yonder

Quote Originally Posted by camoweeks View Post
    instead of buying a bunch of 3rd and 4th printings
    It sells that well?
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

My copies of 1 and 2 are third printings, while 3 is a second. All the rest are firsts, but every few weeks I see a new printing of a recent issue listed on the PREVIEWS site.
    PULL LIST: Ghostbusters, John Carpenter's Asylum, Magnus: Robot Fighter, The Shadow, Star Mage, Star Wars, Thief of Thieves, Velvet, Wild Blue Yonder

I'm buying single issues cuz that's just what I prefer, but I'm sure this reads better in trades...lots of threads running through and lots of characters. I'm loving this book and will continue to get it for a long time. And, I also love Saga. So yeah, get in on this book in whatever format you prefer.

It's a great book! Very twisty turny. Always a surprise lurking around every corner.