Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GambitXRemy View Post
    isnt elixer at the school now didnt logan find him in a bar or something
    No. Lowe explained that story took place before X-Force ended. They just had it stuck in a drawer for years until they needed a fill-in.

Quote Originally Posted by GambitXRemy View Post
    isnt elixer at the school now didnt logan find him in a bar or something
    No, that was a flashback iirc

BANNED

Quoting myself from the ANXM #1 thread:

"Also, I wish they both had different powers but I expect there'll be more to them both. Like the black guy's healing abilities. I don't think he just heals people, I think it'll be something like quantum state manipulation. He can alter the possible states of any given object. A broken bone? Well, it could be not broken. Stinky poop? It could be a poop made of edible, daisy-fresh gold."

Like undoing the collapsed state of an object to a state of quantum uncertainty and then re-collapsing it. Like Schroedinger's Cat in reverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Seresecros View Post
    maybe he'll have the mutant power to get derailed threads back on track after people obsessed with talking about race go off on a seemingly endless tangent
    Maybe he'll have the power to stop trolls who like to derail threads themselves from hypocritically accusing other people of the doing the exact same thing.

The fact is that obviously this thread is also about race -- otherwise there wouldn't need to be any mention of his race in the thread opener.

Its fine if you don't care about these issues, but obviously some of us do and we're going to discuss it -- civilly and openly -- since its something that many of us feel that Marvel has a problem with in their titles.

I don't see any of us complaining about your Pixie threads so maybe you could learn from the example and let people discuss what they feel is relevant to the topic at hand.
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 11-14-2012 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    So according to the review thread, the black kid can heal people. Surely we will find out it is more than just the equivalent of Black Elixir right? That doesn't seem very exciting or original and pretty much relegates him to being pretty useless in a fight beyond healing his teammates unless he has Elixir's death touch or he can heal his body too like Wolverine.
    I don't see too many possible variations on healing powers -- Elixir pretty much covered every base in that respect. It might not be limited to touch though or it might just be one power that he has out of many.

Assuming he is a powerful mutant, healing would be a respectable "sub-power" to have.

Retired

As a healer, I look forward to seeing him neutralised/knocked out as danger looms on the horizon, just like Elixir whenever things got serious.
    PAD's All-New, All-Different X-Factor: From The Beginning
    X-Poster of the Month & Year: (August) 2012 | March 2013
    Come to Deathstrike & .AČ: Mutant League Champions 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnhop View Post

"Also, I wish they both had different powers but I expect there'll be more to them both. Like the black guy's healing abilities. I don't think he just heals people, I think it'll be something like quantum state manipulation. He can alter the possible states of any given object. A broken bone? Well, it could be not broken. Stinky poop? It could be a poop made of edible, daisy-fresh gold."

Like undoing the collapsed state of an object to a state of quantum uncertainty and then re-collapsing it. Like Schroedinger's Cat in reverse.
    So basically the chick from Bleach?
    Black characters always get looter powers.
    ~darknessatnoon

No looter powers. Suck it haters.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy55 View Post
    WRONG. Quinhop already explained that it's quantum manipulation. He's stealing healthy parts from alternate realities.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnhop View Post

Honestly that would be fantastic, I really hope he's not a healer. It makes him redundant even if Elixer is still MIA.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy55 View Post
    I will suck on it and like it as soon as they reveal why he has a wooden sword.
    ~darknessatnoon

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nyadnar17 View Post
    I will suck on it and like it as soon as they reveal why he has a wooden sword.
    Because he's helpless and has to learn how to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    Does he really need to learn to fight when he has Emma/Erik/Scott/Illyana at his back?

WRONG. Quinhop already explained that it's quantum manipulation. He's stealing healthy parts from alternate realities.
    Lol, somewhere out there, some white girl dropped dead.

Yeah.....if I were him I would ask for a gun.
    ~darknessatnoon