Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default EXCLUSIVE: Manapul, Buccellato Debut Reverse-Flash in February

Co-writers Francis Manapul and Brian Buccellato spoke exclusively with CBR about their fully re-imagined Reverse-Flash, also teasing the first New 52 meeting of Barry and Bart Allen.

Full article here.

BANNED

I still think Dr. elias is going to be the new Reverse Flash but I'm glad they're going to tell his story as a mistery.

Probably it'll be Elias and he'll be trying to stop the Flash from running. Really wish we could have got some designs, but cool news anyway.

This book just keeps getting better. The filler arc they mention sounds less fantastic than usual with the lack of Manapaul, only bad part about this article.
    Looking for artists, know I won't find any. That blows.

Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    I still think Dr. elias is going to be the new Reverse Flash but I'm glad they're going to tell his story as a mistery.
    I believe you're right about this but wouldn't it be sadly funny if it's Wally?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_peterson View Post
    This book just keeps getting better. The filler arc they mention sounds less fantastic than usual with the lack of Manapaul, only bad part about this article.
    He's one of the best artists in the medium, I'm surprised that he's able to do this gorgeous book on a monthly basis. He deserves some help.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Griffin View Post
    It would be a terribly sick joke but I'm sure Manapul/Buccellato know better.

And I was just about to drop this series so I can get something else, nice catch DC.
    Last edited by neverender; 11-09-2012 at 08:30 AM.
    Pull-list: Action Comics, Batman, Superior Spider-Man, Flash, Daredevil, Ms Marvel, Silver Surfer, Thor: God of Thunder

The Livewire

Quote Originally Posted by Green Griffin View Post
    That was my first thought too :-(

Obviously Elias but pretty cool. I was more excited to hear about Bart joining Barry for the first time.

Though I'm not looking forward to those two issues Manapul is taking a break from as I'm worried they'll be overwritten again like the other couple issues that had a fill-in artist.

CBR's write up are so misleading its ridiculous.
    Its not the first time the staff writers are misleading us.

revealing that this Reverse-Flash does not have the same identity as previous iterations: Edward Clariss, Eobard Thawne (Professor Zoom) or Hunter Zolomon (Zoom).
    This isn't what I read from the interview. It just seems like they're playing coy with the identity of Reverse Flash. It'll be the worst idea to have yet another Reverse Flash floating around and no, it won't be wally west, that'll just be ridiculous.

Can't wait! Love this book and very excited for Reverse-Flash and the Barry & Bart team-up. The filler arc with Barry's detective work sounds fun, I hope they get a good artist for that.
    Saga, Private Eye, Chew, Umbral, Deadly Class, Pretty Deadly

She-Hulk, Ghost Rider, Loki, Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Punisher, X-Factor

What if its Danny West?
    "My name is Blink. Who do you THINK is faster?"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nightrider View Post
    CBR's write up are so misleading its ridiculous.
    Its not the first time the staff writers are misleading us.

This isn't what I read from the interview. It just seems like they're playing coy with the identity of Reverse Flash. It'll be the worst idea to have yet another Reverse Flash floating around and no, it won't be wally west, that'll just be ridiculous.
    They've announced earlier that they will reintroduce a completely new Reverse-Flash. I frankly think it's poetic justice that Eobard Thwayne wiped away his own existence after all the shit he pulled.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by robcastor729 View Post
    What if its Danny West?
    That is the other possiblity I was thinking of.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    They've announced earlier that they will reintroduce a completely new Reverse-Flash. I frankly think it's poetic justice that Eobard Thwayne wiped away his own existence after all the shit he pulled.
    Where was it announced?

Optic Blast, Optic Blast B. Kuwanger's Avatar

haha, well..the only thing I knew about Reverse Flash is that he had a sweet costume.