View Poll Results: PICK 5 to fill the remaining slots of the 'Fearless Defenders'

Voters
199. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Black Cat [Felicia Hardy]

63 31.66%
  • Colleen Wing

45 22.61%
  • Diamondback [Rachel Leighton]

41 20.60%
  • Elsa Bloodstone

50 25.13%
  • Hellcat [Patsy Walker]

74 37.19%
  • Loa [Alani Ryan]

26 13.07%
  • Mockingbird [‘Bobbi’ Morse]

50 25.13%
  • Monica Rambeau

90 45.23%
  • Satana Hellstrom, Daughter of Satan

45 22.61%
  • She Hulk [Att. Jennifer Walters]

72 36.18%
  • Songbird [Melissa Gold]

95 47.74%
  • Spiderwoman [Jessica Drew]

43 21.61%
  • Spitfire [Lady Jacqueline Falsworth Crichton]

38 19.10%
  • Wasp [Janet vanDyne]

78 39.20%
  • OTHER

70 35.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Instead of adding a cash cow, just add Bova the Cow. I'm for diversity.

Quote Originally Posted by jphamlore View Post
    Instead of adding a cash cow, just add Bova the Cow. I'm for diversity.
    See there?

If Fraction's Defenders had had HellCow, they'd probably NOT be canceled.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    See there?

If Fraction's Defenders had had HellCow, they'd probably NOT be canceled.
    I stand in awe of your knowledge of certain characters.

With depowered Dani Moonstar and Misty we have two street-level powerthreats, and a physical powerhouse warrior in Valkyrie. Awesome start, so let's build off of that and introduce a variety of powers!

1. Monica Rambeau's projectiles would fit this great - plus she's a great character that would end up clashing with the others I think, since they're all Alpha Leader types. Conflict in communication!
    2. Songbird's screams fits in nicely, plus she has a great fanbase and deserves to branch out (that would make Siryn/Banshee/Morrigan redundant though, sorry Terry)
    3. Moondragon. Because goddamn is she badass and a joy to read - plus telepathy/TK is versatile, and hand to hand mastery.
    4. Black Cat because she's just sexy as hell and no femme-book would be complete without the sexy siren who's willing to use all her feminine wiles to her advantage. What powerset is she on now, anyway? Does she still have the bad luck or the cat power thing?
    5. Magma. My final wish list is unquestionably biased, but I swear she'd make a good addition! I just PRAY she's used along with Dani, since Bunn said additional mutants will feature. I mean, she's a powerhouse in it of herself - the ability to turn into regenerative magma, terrakinesis, pyrokinesis... She's nearly wiped Rio de Janeiro off the map, and DID destroy a village during M-Day. She needs to be treated with respect and AS a powerhouse, and where better than to than in Fearless Defenders? Plus she definitely counts as 'person who's been on teams but has always been on the side and deserves some spotlight'.

Magma and Black Cat are my faves of the above list - plzplzplzplzplzzzzzzzz dear god this team would be amazing and so diverse and with limitless potential.
    Last edited by murdershewrote; 11-20-2012 at 04:11 PM.

Cullen Bunn was on X-Position today, and dropped this hint:

Quote Originally Posted by Cullen Bunn
    I don't want to reveal too much about the final team, but I'll tell you that there is definitely one (maybe more) mutant on my team. I'll also say that if you have a favorite Marvel lady, it's a pretty safe bet that she will show up in the series at some point. The final team of valkyries will be eight strong. But the cast will rotate from arc to arc. You won't see all eight of them together until something really, really bad happens (and it will). At the same time, expect to see lots of guest stars in the book.
    I'm holding out for LOA! What's a Defenders team without a waterbaby?

I'd hold out for Namora, but we've already been told there's no plans for her, the bastages.

Yeah Loa also Lyra were good in his deep mini. Give me those two.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

So going by votes the top picks are: Songbird, Monica Rambeau, Wasp, Hellcat and She-Hulk. And for the record, Loa would be an excellent addition to the squad.
    Organic Underground Hip Hop
    http://boombits.bandcamp.com
    Http://soundcloud.com/boombits
    @boom_bits (IG & Twitter)

Songbird sounds fine. Monica absolutely yes. Lyra instead of she hulk. No to wasp, she is in UA. Hellcat, she will do I suppose
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

Black Cat, Firestar, Elsa Bloodstone, Songbird, Moondragon

Quote Originally Posted by Cullen Bunn
    I don't want to reveal too much about the final team, but I'll tell you that there is definitely one (maybe more) mutant on my team. I'll also say that if you have a favorite Marvel lady, it's a pretty safe bet that she will show up in the series at some point. The final team of valkyries will be eight strong. But the cast will rotate from arc to arc. You won't see all eight of them together until something really, really bad happens (and it will). At the same time, expect to see lots of guest stars in the book.
    That's only noteworthy if depowered Dani doesn't count as a mutant anymore

Disciple of En Sabah Nur Harbinger of Apocalypse's Avatar

I say any Defenders team would be incomplete without a sorceror, hulk, waterdweller and an Asgardian Lyra and Loa would definately fill two of those requirements me thinks. And I don't think those two are being used currently on any book. Still could use a magic user.
    I am Apocalypse! Look upon the future and tremble!
    I am as far beyond Mutants as they are beyond you. I am eternal.
    Evil? I am not malevolent, I simply am!

Quote Originally Posted by Game Show View Post
    That's only noteworthy if depowered Dani doesn't count as a mutant anymore
    Considering that in the previous questions in that interview he already made reference to Dani being a member of the 'heart of the team', I think it's safe to assume he's referring to someone else within the mutant ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by TsaiMeLemoni View Post
    Considering that in the previous questions in that interview he already made reference to Dani being a member of the 'heart of the team', I think it's safe to assume he's referring to someone else within the mutant ranks.
    Yep! I'm talking about someone in addition to Dani.

Roll up the PARTITION plz Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

I kn ow I gave my list before...but on further consideration I hope the other mutant would be Aurora from Alpha Flight...with guest appearances from Snowbird and Talisman, at least.
    Sun and Moon
    Ororo Munroe...God's own X-MAN
    Storm deserves her very own solo ongoing...unfortunately..."Limited minds place limits on everything but their own foolishness." (aja_c.)

Odds are, likely far away from you.............or Toronto

Black Cat, Crystal, Lyra, Satanna, Jubilee
    Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life.