Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tactile Telekinesis stephens2177's Avatar

Default SUPERBOY week 11-14

Next week has THREE books with superboy in it,superboy#14,legion lost#14,ravagers#6.

Support your SUPER clone next week.

http://ifanboy.com/articles/exclusiv...egion-lost-14/
    Legion lost#14 preview ,notice harvest uses kryptonian code words on kon

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Next week has THREE books with superboy in it,superboy#14,legion lost#14,ravagers#6.

I'm supporting my SUPER clone by buying digital back issues of the good stories from the 90s series just got all of Melt Down including the Superboy & the Ravers issue.

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post

Crap, I have to buy another issue of Ravagers?
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Yes,and legion lost,its good for you lol.look i think all the books with kon in them could be better,and i think SB hasnt done anything of largescale like superman or even kara has done,and i wish they would put a lil more SUPER (featwise) in the book.ravagers is continued from last month,then straight into legion lost,then superboy im figuring,atleast i get that from the preview.
    This superboy has so much potential,when they figure out that they need to showit,not just say ,in his book,i hole its not to late.

I just want to see SB explode with his powers, or new ones to, and give H'EL a good right hook. :)

BANNED

A 747 was halfway across the Atlantic when the captain got on the loud speaker, "Attention, passengers. We have lost one of our engines, but we can certainly reach London with the three we have left. Unfortunately, we will arrive an hour late as a r esult." http://www.mmomesos.com/mesos/Maple-Story-NX-US.html

Shortly thereafter, the passengers heard the captain's voice again, "Guess what, folks. We just lost our third engine, but please be assured we can fly with only one. We will now arrive in London three hours late."

At this point, one passenger became furious. "For Pete's sake," he shouted, "If we lose another engine, we'll be up here all night!" http://www.************ .

Won't be picking up any. Will look at the preview for next month's Superboy to see if it is worth picking up the "H'el on Earth" storyline.
    DC/Marvel reader. Mostly Superman,Batman,X-Men,Avengers fan...guess I am a fan of most comics.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...5tcbUOOO0rChTw
    Superboy#14 preview.

All three are now up on this thread,and all for sell on wed.

I wil be picking up all three books. I'm starting to get a feeling that Superboy won't stay a permanent member of The Ravagers which is since he is part of the Teen Titans.
    "My name is Blink. Who do you THINK is faster?"

I would love to have kon be with the ravagers,cause they feel like family,and th e teen titans,because they are the professional super team,but i dont see both at the same time,no matter how cool it is.
    All three books bring a lilnsomething differnt to the character and look for SB,and if you are a fan of his you really should get all three,course there will be some who already get the books for other reason(legion related,crossover,etc),but hopefully of DC gets it right we will have a good 3 dinesionalfeel for SB by getting all three than before.

Did anyone else notice rb silvas SB has a slight different look from the preview? Less round,actually more tight and tough imo.

The ravagers issue was good, they didnt show up in legion lost till about halfway thru, then the first couple pages of this weeks superboy spoiled everything that happened and will happen for the next couple of months XD

You can probably skip it unless ur a completest

Quote Originally Posted by Kymeric View Post
    The ravagers issue was good, they didnt show up in legion lost till about halfway thru, then the first couple pages of this weeks superboy spoiled everything that happened and will happen for the next couple of months XD

You can probably skip it unless ur a completest
    I wouldn't say it spoiled it, unless you were expecting Superboy to die.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...