Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by The Angry Comic Book Critic View Post
    Hey is it just me or over the past 150 issues or so have there been a lot of plots just dropping of the face of the Marvel U?

1. Vin Gonzales gets out of prison with his Green Goblin Tattoo and more or less threatens Harry and his new born son that Norman wants Stanley but after harry taser's and beats him Vin just drops out of the Marvel U. Where does it go from there it's just hanging there with no resolution same goes for harry and his son moving to Europe which in comics means we might not see him for 20 years or more which I'm hoping it isn't the case.
    This definitely feels unresolved to me.

I also agree that a lot of good characters have just disappeared over the years.

I liked Big John a lot, and thought that whole era of Spectacular was fun.

I thought Harry killed Vin
    "Dan Slott was also unbelievably helpful during this period as he helped me formulate some of the ideas that eventually be used in "OMIT." Dan is a champ and an idea machine" - Joey Q

Great points

Alot of the BND characters didn't resonate with me all that much. Jackpot for instance. Many of the characters were good to mobilize the story and really, right now, the Horizon labs cast are fairly interesting to me so far so I say let some of those BND characters rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Deery View Post
    I thought Harry killed Vin
    I don't think he did, just beat him.

Harry beat Vin up and basically established that Vin was not a threat. Osbourn is in a coma. Vin is basically done. He's a disgraced cop who is probably licking his wounds and drinking. We can check in on him sure, but given how Peter has probably closed ties to that family.........it's done.

Kraven is just back in play for the Marvel universe. The Hulk dealt with him a few months ago. The end game is that Kraven is killed by the real Spider-man. So get comfortable folks, Kraven is gonna be here a while.

At the end of the day, they just pick up in 2 years when Peter comes back.

Here's another unresolved plot. Remember this guy?

That's right, the Spider-Mugger--the guy who stole Peter Parker's wallet and one of his web-shooters in Dan Slott's very first Brand New Day story, which goes back to almost five years ago. Once the Spider-Mugger found out he had mugged Spider-Man upon using the web-shooter, he tried to back to his fence to get Peter's wallet to put a name to his face. However, his fence killed him, but not before his fence forced him to tell him what he knew. Now keep in mind, this was taking place when Peter still had the psychic blindspot which means, technically, the Spider-Mugger wouldn't have been able to deduce Spider-Man's real name anyway (then again, if the psychic blindspot was in place, how was the Spider-Mugger able to figure out that he had mugged Spider-Man at all) but the point is, what happened to the fence that killed the Spider-Mugger? And what exactly did the Spider-Mugger say to his fence before he was killed?
    --Mike McNulty, aka Stillanerd

Blog: Yes, I Am STILL a Nerd!

Don't ever take a fence down until you know the reason why it was put up.--G.K. Chesterton

I'll never know what happened with Vin's sister, Michele! I think that was who she is.. the always dramatic latina roomie who'd constantly put Peter down and flip out on him... Dunno why she cracked me up so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Nur View Post
    I'll never know what happened with Vin's sister, Michele! I think that was who she is.. the always dramatic latina roomie who'd constantly put Peter down and flip out on him... Dunno why she cracked me up so much.
    She left New York.

I disagree with neo about Vin being done. When a villain makes a reveal like that, then gets a beating like that, revenge is usually not too far off.

Yeah, Vin feels unresolved to me. They could play him like he was just another Osborn thug, but I felt he was much more than that.

That blonde girl from Horizon labs, I though she deduced Spiderman's true identity and the hints were there, but ever since she and that heavyset guy hooked up she barely had scenes since.

I remember some letter column not long after Big Time started where a fan wrote in asking what became of Harry, I think Wacker's reply was 'there were plans for him but they were more long term.'

Maybe Harry will be Superior, and Vin will return for Dying Wish somehow?