Thread: Halo 4

Default Halo 4

So, I haven't seen any of these threads up on here.. And if so, my apologies. Just a basic, what do you guys think of the campaign? Do you like it better than how Bungie handled it? Right now, I've just been playing with a friend over Xbox Live. If anyone is up for gaming my gamertag is StaringPandora6 I mostly play at night, my mic is currently a pos but if you add me please tell me who you are.
    Keep Moving Forward.

SHSO ID: Shadow Cool Librarian
    XBox Live: StaringPandora6

I thought the Campaign was short but solid. But I played all day so maybe it just seemed short. Looking forwards to seeing the story plays out in future games.

Multiplayer still the best in the industry. I like the Spartan Ops and new Forge maps. The new unlock system is good. Halo always had great multiplayer and that why I keep coming back.

Only grip is the warthog sounds to loud.
    “When ambition ends, happiness begins.” Thomas Merton

Quote Originally Posted by rawhidekid View Post
    I thought the Campaign was short but solid. But I played all day so maybe it just seemed short. Looking forwards to seeing the story plays out in future games.

Multiplayer still the best in the industry. I like the Spartan Ops and new Forge maps. The new unlock system is good. Halo always had great multiplayer and that why I keep coming back.

Only grip is the warthog sounds to loud.
    I do agree with you, online multiplayer is my favorite. I do think they should have more maps online that supported vehicles. Not tanks/wraiths but warhogs/ghosts. I think there is only one map in Halo 4? Also, I would vote for them to bring back team doubles. My friend and I used to play that playlist nonstop.
    Keep Moving Forward.

SHSO ID: Shadow Cool Librarian
    XBox Live: StaringPandora6