Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by christosgage View Post
    My fault. Sorry.
    No big deal. Looks like a very fun issue and that's all that matters. I'm quite happy that Kingsley is back in the game, anything else is just being nit-picky! :)
    Life looks better in black and white.

Quote Originally Posted by HapersRow View Post
    Phil dies protecting Norah. Leaving Kingsley as the one & only Hobgoblin
    Or leaving Kingsley as the Superior Spider-Man.

Thats a terrible idea that I hope never happens

"Eh, What's up Doc?" Spider-Frog's Avatar

Darned Marveltov cockteases. Now I am all excited at the prospect that maybe, Just maybe, Harry will show up; and it probably won't happen. We'll probably get Gabriel Gray.

I feel like Charlie Brown getting ready to kick the football.

Menace could show up too you know. She is out there as well. Imagine her and Kingsley teaming up.
    Behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die!

Can't wait for this...

Post Editing OCD Confuzzled Mutie's Avatar

I am so very sad that this epic story with so many cool elements to it is all stuffed in just three issues, that too just before the Big Otto Arc. Damn it Slott, why couldn't you have expanded on Roderick's return and Fisk jacking with the Spidey sense for the 50th anniversary, instead of dumping boring ass Alpha on us?

Lotta goblins, huh? Sounds suitably chaotic.

It's only a matter of time before Norah has Norman Osborn's baby.
    Cyclops was right.

I think that "Other goblins" bit might have more to do with Peter's own goblin tech than anything else. Not that issue covers aren't often misleading, but we do see Spidey on a glider in 697.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled Mutie View Post
    I am so very sad that this epic story with so many cool elements to it is all stuffed in just three issues, that too just before the Big Otto Arc. Damn it Slott, why couldn't you have expanded on Roderick's return and Fisk jacking with the Spidey sense for the 50th anniversary, instead of dumping boring ass Alpha on us?
    I agree.

Alpha could have been two parts, that FF arc could have been shorter, EotE could have been shorter too. Even if each of those arcs lost an issue, that's an extra three parts that this arc needed. It has been building since #648. It is part of what makes me think that Phil and the Hobgoblin have a role in in Dying Wish and beyond. I can't see this wrapping up in one issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Russell View Post
    I agree.

Alpha could have been two parts, that FF arc could have been shorter, EotE could have been shorter too. Even if each of those arcs lost an issue, that's an extra three parts that this arc needed. It has been building since #648. It is part of what makes me think that Phil and the Hobgoblin have a role in in Dying Wish and beyond. I can't see this wrapping up in one issue.
    I disagree, EotE should have been an issue longer. Started of strong, then just jumped way to quickly at the end.

My main problem with EotE is that not enough actually happen to fill out 6 issues, in my mind. Say what you will about Spider-Island, but that thing always had half a dozen things happening in every issue that made it feel like this was a giant important thing. Peter is trying to rein in Carlie's powers, and the Avengers are fighting downtown, and MJ gets powers and Kaine is back in the picture and Anti-Venom thinks he's the savior and Venom has to take down Spider-King Captain America and holy shit it's The Queen from that one story nobody liked!

Looks great.
    A aerial fight between the Hobgoblins is a scene made of win.
    Looking forward to get my copy.
    Pull List:New Avengers,Thor,Superior Spider-Man,Mighty Avengers,Swamp Thing,Daredevil,Uncanny Avengers,Superior Foes of Spider-Man.

here's a variant cover for ASM 700. that looks like a green goblin up there with Peter

http://i1.cdnds.net/12/46/618x938/co..._700_cover.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyShady View Post
    Or leaving Kingsley as the Superior Spider-Man.

Thats a terrible idea that I hope never happens

It seems like it could be in line with Kingsley's MO.... Steal someone else's id and make it your/his own.