Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 357
  1. #316

    Default

    Read point 18 on Inferno's list apparently "all the above points" (including the points specifically referring to other states) "happened here''.

    Apart from anything else, we can conclude that unless Inferno lives in sheboygan, he's simply cut and pasted some other individual's rant.

    but of course that's what the international bankers/psychic vampires/British royal family/Al Qaeda cospiracy pays me to write.
    Visit the Ace Comics & Games Digital shopfront:
    http://www.acecomics.comicretailer.com

  2. #317
    Senior Member inferno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dupont2005 View Post
    Nominating Ron Paul, that would have made the GOP successful
    But to stay on topic, you would have to state this as -- "Mitt Romney lost lost because he is not Ron Paul. "

    http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politic...a-head-to-head

    True fact, but still rather an existential point.

  3. #318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inferno View Post
    This link has some numbers re: -- The Ron Paul Effect: How the GOP Threw the Election By Disenfranchising Ron Paul Supporters http://www.policymic.com/articles/18...aul-supporters
    New analysis reveals that in no less than five states, Romney’s margin of loss to President Obama in the general election was less than the number of votes received by Ron Paul in that state’s primary.
    Because, obviously none of those Ron Paul primary voters would have gone on to vote from romney.

    Of course, if we apply the same logic; had Ron Paul been nominated none of the Romney primary voters (who outnumbered the Ron Paul supporters) would have voted for Ron Paul in the general election.

    Face it paranoid racists just aren't that big a voting bloc.
    Visit the Ace Comics & Games Digital shopfront:
    http://www.acecomics.comicretailer.com

  4. #319
    Senior Member inferno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iangould View Post
    So those clever bastards at anonymous forged the e-mail in which the Romney campaign called Orca an "app"
    No, that's not what the article is about at all. Are you misrepresenting the article intentionally, or just typing nonsense without reading anything? The story is about how Anonymous stopped Rove's operation from rerouting official vote-counting software from servers in Ohio to servers in Chatanooga.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iangould View Post
    he's simply cut and pasted
    What tipped you off, the prominent citation at the beginning?

    Because, obviously none of those Ron Paul primary voters would have gone on to vote from romney.

    Of course, if we apply the same logic
    This is a straw man of course, and not the logic used at all. If one reads another paragraph or two more, the other factors are explained.

    It is apparent you have the attention span of a gnat this evening.
    Pulling for: HATE!; League of Extraordinary Gentlemen; Doktor Sleepless; S.H.I.E.L.D.; Sergio Aragones Funnies; The Manhattan Projects; MIND MGMT; Batman Black and White

  5. #320
    BANNED kmeyers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In madness we dwell
    Posts
    5,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7thangel View Post
    no comment

    It's uncanny...minus the coat and tie.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Will-Ferrell-Punches-Baby-The-Campaign.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	104615

  6. #321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inferno View Post
    No, that's not what the article is about at all. Are you misrepresenting the article intentionally, or just typing nonsense without reading anything?
    I'm giving the material the attention it deserves given the source.

    I'm not debating you. I'm mocking you.
    Visit the Ace Comics & Games Digital shopfront:
    http://www.acecomics.comicretailer.com

  7. #322
    Hardcover addict dupont2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    16,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inferno View Post
    No, that's not what the article is about at all. Are you misrepresenting the article intentionally, or just typing nonsense without reading anything? The story is about how Anonymous stopped Rove's operation from rerouting official vote-counting software from servers in Ohio to servers in Chatanooga.



    What tipped you off, the prominent citation at the beginning?



    This is a straw man of course, and not the logic used at all. If one reads another paragraph or two more, the other factors are explained.

    It is apparent you have the attention span of a gnat this evening.
    You don't think the GOP, who spent about 752 million dollars, wanted the candidate most likely to win? Can you imagine the amount of thought that went into them choosing that candidate? Do you actually think they snubbed Ron Paul, wasted a billion dollars, and gifted the whitehouse to the other side, just because Ron Paul is so... whatever Ron Paul supporters think he is?
    The Copper Age is my Golden Age
    My 2014 1000 comic progress

  8. #323
    Hardcover addict dupont2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    16,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iangould View Post
    I'm giving the material the attention it deserves given the source.

    I'm not debating you. I'm mocking you.
    A Rasmussen poll. They've been on a roll lately, huh?
    The Copper Age is my Golden Age
    My 2014 1000 comic progress

  9. #324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dupont2005 View Post
    You don't think the GOP, who spent about 752 million dollars, wanted the candidate most likely to win? Can you imagine the amount of thought that went into them choosing that candidate? Do you actually think they snubbed Ron Paul, wasted a billion dollars, and gifted the whitehouse to the other side, just because Ron Paul is so... whatever Ron Paul supporters think he is?
    I believe he thinks that the Republicans and Democrats are both controlled by the Lizard People, which make you wonder why there were competing efforts to rig the election (supposedly). You'd think that George Soros and Prince Philip having decided over a few pints of virgin's blood who they were going to instal as their new puppet would have told the other group of slaves not to try and bollix it all up.
    Visit the Ace Comics & Games Digital shopfront:
    http://www.acecomics.comicretailer.com

  10. #325
    Elder Member mikekerrIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    23,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dupont2005 View Post
    Nominating Ron Paul, that would have made the GOP successful
    I want some of what you are smoking
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

  11. #326
    Cat smells like fish StoneGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    45,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iangould View Post
    I believe he thinks that the Republicans and Democrats are both controlled by the Lizard People, which make you wonder why there were competing efforts to rig the election (supposedly). You'd think that George Soros and Prince Philip having decided over a few pints of virgin's blood who they were going to instal as their new puppet would have told the other group of slaves not to try and bollix it all up.
    Don't talk to me about lizard people. I had to come up with some kind of pseudo-making sense blather to go with Jesse Ventura investigating lizard people conspiracies, because that's what the f'n job is.

    For the record, he ends up thinking lizard people are fake, but that a Tesla-derived death ray was used to blow up the World Trade Center.
    The Punisher: I’m going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pants™ Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and you’ll die screaming! And I’ll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

    Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

    In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

    Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

  12. #327
    Elder Member dupersuper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post
    The bitter tears of former Marvel comics and "Obamanation" racist web comics writer, James D. Hudnall, are like sweet, sweet nectar.





    Which side was it that spent more on this election again?
    I know he's determined to make me stop rereading my copy of Lex Luthor: an Unauthorized Biography, but I'm just not going to, no matter how nutty he gets.

    Quote Originally Posted by Winslow View Post
    The Obama ground game everyone is praising also had strong voter registration drives in minority areas and on college campuses. I had three Obama volunteers stop by my house and ask to talk with my daughter (19 yo female college student, likely Obama voter).
    There's an idea...volunteer to canvass for politicians trying to appeal to the female 18-34 demo...
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

  13. #328
    Too late Nick Soapdish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Hurricane-y FL
    Posts
    14,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    Were they the actual ballots or voter registration forms?
    I didn't hear about this so I don't know, but throwing away either is illegal. One throws away a vote directly and the other prevents somebody from voting. If you think that a voter registration form is fraudulent, you're still supposed to give it to the elections office and give them a heads-up, but let them sort it out.

  14. #329
    They call me Mr. Pip! the4thpip's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    31,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    I know he's determined to make me stop rereading my copy of Lex Luthor: an Unauthorized Biography, but I'm just not going to, no matter how nutty he gets.
    That was an awesome book, and my boyfriend swears that Strikeforce Morituri was one of the best Marvel series ever.... But his Alpha Flight stunk IMHO.
    My blog.

    We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

    Getting married? Check http://www.fandgweddings.com/

  15. #330
    Big Hairy Member JeffreyWKramer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    14,762

    Default

    C'mon, people, just ignore the little paranoid hate-troll.
    My Cooking Blog!


    KRAMER'S LAWS:
    1) Most people are stupid.
    2) Most people who aren't stupid often behave as if they were stupid.
    3) Many people who are not stupid nonetheless believe a lot of astonishingly stupid things.

    “really? isnt the bible millions of years old?” – curefreak
    “Yep. It was originally written by a stegosaurus and a fern.” – Dan Apodaca

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •