Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

i can't help but chuckle seeing the clips from repubs and pundits predicting a landslide for Romney. Romney landslide = 300+ = mandate.

Quote Originally Posted by marvell2100 View Post
    He ran out of money carpet bombing his opponents in the Primary. He almost had to go state to state with negative ads. The funny thing is the Republican super pacs spent over hundreds of millions of dollars and their return investment just totally sucked.
    And durinG the period when Mitt was supposedly "out of money", the Republican superpacs spent massively, The total RepubLican spend in the period in question was $250 million versus a Democrat spend of $150 million.
    Last edited by Iangould; 11-12-2012 at 12:22 AM.
    Visit the Ace Comics & Games Digital shopfront:
    http://www.acecomics.comicretailer.com

They call me Mr. Pip! the4thpip's Avatar

So much conventional wisdom that died with these elections...

The candidate with more money wins.
    A president cannot be re-elected with unemployment over (fill in number here).
    Debates don't matter.
    Endorsing marriage equality is political suicide.
    Evangelicals won't vote for a Mormon.
    You can't trust the polls, polls are meaningless.
    Florida's result will decide the election.
    My blog.

We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

Getting married? Check http://www.fandgweddings.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Deadman25 View Post
    Income does not define Race, There are many different races collecting stamps and welfare.
    Then maybe Romney should have been addressing all people collecting food stamps and welfare rather than making it look like a solely financially challenged African American issue.
    Somedays, I'm quite the humanitarian.

No More Mutants

You failed before you even came at me funny style

THe whole change regarding where you no longer need a Goverment Photo ID to vote in some states, kinda answers the question of why Romney lost.
    Keep believing that fantasy if it makes you feel better.

No More Mutants

THe whole change regarding where you no longer need a Goverment Photo ID to vote in some states, kinda answers the question of why Romney lost.
    Popular vote: 61,173,739 to 58,167,260

so around 3,000,000 votes (or more) were cast by 'illegals' or other fraudulent voters...yet there has only been sporadic evidence of voter fraud and, prior to the election, it was conservatives screaming the most against UN observers.
    What have I always believed? That, on the whole, and by and large, if a person lived properly, not according to what any priests said, but according to what seemed decent and honest inside, then it would, at the end, more or less, turn out ok.

"In 1996, I was 36. And you're still a frothing moonbat." ~Paradox

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post

so around 3,000,000 votes (or more) were cast by 'illegals' or other fraudulent voters...yet there has only been sporadic evidence of voter fraud and, prior to the election, it was conservatives screaming the most against UN observers.
    Exactly!!!

The Republican Party just needs to man up and accept the fact that they got beat fair and square by President Obama.

All this crying and sour grapes on their part is just so unseemly.

No More Mutants

Maybe all those billionaires who sank their money into Karl Rove's PAC should've directed their billions toward charity instead. At least there would be something worthwhile to show for it.

Quote Originally Posted by PennyDreadful View Post
    Maybe all those billionaires who sank their money into Karl Rove's PAC should've directed their billions toward charity instead. At least there would be something worthwhile to show for it.
    Maybe they could have invested in a bootstrap factory.

Quote Originally Posted by PennyDreadful View Post
    Do newspapers and free-to-air TV networks count as charity cases these days?
    Visit the Ace Comics & Games Digital shopfront:
    http://www.acecomics.comicretailer.com

More human than human. Johnny P. Sartre's Avatar

Interesting article and of course Tea Party leaders are saying Mitt was too "moderate"
    http://www.npr.org/blogs/politicalju...paign=20121112
    The 9th Blog
    A Blog made with friends about comics, the 9th art
    Tumblr: Comics! Comics! Comics! ACK!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny P. Sartre View Post
    Interesting article and of course Tea Party leaders are saying Mitt was too "moderate"
    http://www.npr.org/blogs/politicalju...paign=20121112
    We should reinforce their belief just to see who gets the nomination in four years. Bachman?
    The Copper Age is my Golden Age
    My 2014 1000 comic progress

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post

Wre there any cases of election fraud that came up beside the three republicans who were caught?
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Quote Originally Posted by mikekerrIII View Post
    Wre there any cases of election fraud that came up beside the three republicans who were caught?
    Nothing much from any credible source.

Wow, amazing how backwards you have that. In that you didn't need a government photo ID, it's that some states were requiring you to have them now. But awesome job rewriting history to imply voter fraud! Because it's not like Republicans engage in voter fraud at all, nope, they were just testing the system and got arrested! Or doing wacky stuff like altering ballots.
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

Check out my travel site, Geekations.com