Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by infernohara View Post
    Why not? We're trusting Cyclops and Magik afterall.
    This was before AvX so cyclops never really done anything they and as they i mean the x men had no reason to trust doom and wanda

The curious one.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosFist View Post
    Should mutants just rid the world of all humanity? I mean if you really believe that mutants will never be integrated into society then what is your answer. So should mutants go full old school Mags and take over the world? Maybe they should round up the humans and throw them camps. If you really believed this you wouldnt have a problem with Scott going full on "villian" because he is just doing what needs doing because mutants will never be allowed to live with humans.
    I think their best option for any sort of peace is to leave the planet. Establish a colony on Mars or someplace and only come back to Earth to pick up other mutants who don't want to stay. Enslaving humanity is fun for a while but troublesome over the long haul.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DeadXMan View Post
    CC # 6 read it.
    LOL. As if I would put myself through that again.
    That was some seriously bad comic.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    As slow and inefficient as it sounds, I think in hindsight respowering mutants one by one might have been the way to go.

I'm sure there are plenty of people that don't want to be mutants, and a FEW who you don't necessarily want to repower even if they wanted it.

Now you're stuck with a situation where Bob the accountand showed up to work one day and may have become a Minataur or something.
    Not surprised that a Sentinel apologist would see it this way.
    Being a mutant is not a choice. Not more than being black, gay or left-handed.
    Your post, as usual, shows a complete misunderstanding of X Men comics and their themes.

Quote Originally Posted by quillero View Post

Your post, as usual, shows a complete misunderstanding of X Men comics and their themes.
    Good made me black, Hope and wanda made bob from acounting a minotaur, not the same fucking thing
    I'm so bored with this martyrdom routine, this halo all you X-men love to polish. Self-described soldiers adorned in an "X" with no dedication to what it actually stands for.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_S View Post
    That's part of the problem though Xpac; he wants to tell that story and he has to find a way to do that. But the way he did it is so obvious and forced, almost amateurish in my opinion... it just reads as Steve tossing Scott away and moving on to other problems. He's written it so that Steve has plausible deniability at the same time casting the government Steve serves as the bad guy. So Steve gets to look dumb because he's not paying attention. A five year old could have figured out what was going to happen, so why couldn't Steve? Because the story needed him not to know. It's like when during AvX She-Hulk forgot every bit of law she ever and had no idea how to fight so that Rogue could look good. I'm not saying it doesn't work, I'm saying it doesn't work for me.
    I don't think the issue was that Steve didn't necessarily see a potential problem.. I think the issue was that it simply wasn't his call. And that's why it works. Because it really wouldn't be his call. Logan did say that he told "them" this would happen... but "them" didn't do anything about it. And maybe they didn't want to quite frankly.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadXMan View Post
    no she needed Doom to get rid of the power
    She went to doom to for help to channel the life force energy to restore the mutant race

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zen-aku View Post
    Good made me black, Hope and wanda made bob from acounting a minotaur, not the same fucking thing
    "god" is the one who came back and reversed wanda's spell that prevented the mutants via the phoenix force, ACTUALLY.

BANNED

I already have produced my proof, that there were other options.

You not even attempting to show proof to the contrary shows you showed up for this battle of wits unarmed, crawl back to the X-forums while you can still bow out gracfully
    I told you, third time now so you can get it. This is a sophism. It's like me asking for proof that Beast will never get fleas.
    Truth is, they're back and Hope was how they did.

You can stop being obtuse or I can remain here, explaining how incredibly ridiculous your posts are even though you're probably patting yourself in the back for your "wits".

Quote Originally Posted by quillero View Post
    LOL. As if I would put myself through that again.
    That was some seriously bad comic.

But in this specific situation, it COULD have been a choice.

Wanda could have repowered anyone that wanted to be repowered, and left anyone who didn't want their powers back as is. If someone doesn't want their powers, then it's a win win for everyone. If you were one of those guys that woke up after AvX with lobster claws on his hands or something, don't you think Wanda repowering them one by one might have been the way to go? That's probably how I would feel if I were stuck in that situation.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    "god" is the one who came back and reversed wanda's spell that prevented the mutants via the phoenix force, ACTUALLY.

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    BS Show me proof of the OAA's involvement in AVX
    I'm so bored with this martyrdom routine, this halo all you X-men love to polish. Self-described soldiers adorned in an "X" with no dedication to what it actually stands for.

The curious one.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I don't think the issue was that Steve didn't necessarily see a potential problem.. I think the issue was that it simply wasn't his call. And that's why it works. Because it really wouldn't be his call. Logan did say that he told "them" this would happen... but "them" didn't do anything about it. And maybe they didn't want to quite frankly.
    With all the power Steve has he can't do anything about it? Send a SHIELD guy in under-cover to make sure things are ok? Have a SHIELD psy-opps monitoring the prison? Make it plain to the warden that he'll be keeping an eye on him? Xpac you can't seriously tell me that Captain America isn't able to solve a problem like that.

The curious one.

Quote Originally Posted by stussyjones View Post
    She went to doom to for help to channel the life force energy to restore the mutant race
    Once you've got Doom's word he's a lot more trustworthy than any of the 'good guys'.

BANNED

BS Show me proof of the OAA's involvement in AVX
    all hope did was purge the phoenix from her body. all wanda did was talk her into doing it. the phoenix had its own agenda, which was repower the mutants. DEAL WITH IT.

The curious one.

There is nothing in inherently wrong with black ops ether what matters is what those missions complicated.
    The people who die or who's lives are destroyed on those missions would probably disagree. There was the time after all when Nick tried to steal Stark International from Tony Stark.