Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Wolverine characters is only destroyed to the lunatic fringe Blue Teamers.

Yeah, I'll believe that Cyclops is more popular than Logan when Cyke can hold a solo series for over a decade. Or even 50 issues. I'll give him a mulligan on that.

See, the Xstaff wanted to write more about Cyke.

But Cyke is basically Duke from G.I. Joe: a main character but not a CENTRAL one.

Turning Scott Summers into the hard man of the X verse is Marvel's attempt to justfy giving him increased panel time.
    When it comes to the x universe cyclops is more Of a central character than wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by stussyjones View Post
    When it comes to the x universe cyclops is more Of a central character than wolverine
    Really?

Yost's X-force was More of the major X book then uncanny was

Wolverine is the one who lead an entire faction of X-men back to there roots and is now Carrying on Professor X's dream

To say he is some how less important then Scrote is asinine
    I'm so bored with this martyrdom routine, this halo all you X-men love to polish. Self-described soldiers adorned in an "X" with no dedication to what it actually stands for.

The roots of the X-Men were to be a covert tactical response and rescue team comprised of mutants with the mission statement to protect humans from "evil" mutants and rescue mutants to train them in the safe use of their powers.

Wolverine's school is nothing like that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    You do realize that even with the Life Force and the concomitant crazy power boost gone, Wanda still possesses her hex power and that power is still connected to chaos magic (Strange eventually mentioned he was lying in Disassembled for some silly reason relating to Chthon) and that much of Wanda's later control of her power is down to her magical training from both Agatha Harkness and Strange, right? Ergo, for her not to practice magic according to their precepts would be more irresponsible, as it is what allows her to control her still very potent powers better.
    hex powers are fine, she cannot help their connection to greater powers there. HOWEVER, this is altogether different. she is using "spells" which is not her natural talent. i think, given her mistakes in using magic unsupervised, it is very dangerous for her to be allowed to actively practice. it shows careless regard for all the tragic things that resulted in her past dabbling.

she should be monitored by an authority on sorcery, or forbidden from practicing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by CykeFTW View Post
    The roots of the X-Men were to be a covert tactical response and rescue team comprised of mutants with the mission statement to protect humans from "evil" mutants and rescue mutants to train them in the safe use of their powers.

Wolverine's school is nothing like that.
    how is it not, how dose it not A. Train mutants in the safe use of there powers and B. Protect the world from evil mutants [which hes pretty much been Uncanny X-force's job since issue 1]
    I'm so bored with this martyrdom routine, this halo all you X-men love to polish. Self-described soldiers adorned in an "X" with no dedication to what it actually stands for.

Quote Originally Posted by Zen-aku View Post
    Really?

Yost's X-force was More of the major X book then uncanny was

Wolverine is the one who lead an entire faction of X-men back to there roots and is now Carrying on Professor X's dream

To say he is some how less important then Scrote is asinine
    Yost x force was good but uncanny is always the x men flagship book. 2 The school thing is overrated thing in the x men history. 3 your central character can't be on the avengers just doesn't work like that wolverine is a main character in the x universe he just not a central one.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post

she should be monitored by an authority on sorcery, or forbidden from practicing at all.
    I agree, and mutants should be more heavily regulated.

BANNED

I agree, and mutants should be more heavily regulated.
    this is a bit different. mutants can't help what they are. wanda has a choice when she picks up a spell-book.

how is it not, how dose it not A. Train mutants in the safe use of there powers and B. Protect the world from evil mutants [which hes pretty much been Uncanny X-force's job since issue 1]
    They kill threats to mutant kind that's it. And the kids dont even use their powers at that "school" they just go 2 dumbass classes

Quote Originally Posted by stussyjones View Post
    Yost x force was good but uncanny is always the x men flagship book.
    It was the Central book in name only till Gillen took over, nothing fraction rote really affected what happened in the X-universe Accept when bendis held his hand during utopia.

2 The school thing is overrated thing in the x men history.
    no its not, it's the entire point of the X-men

3 your central character can't be on the avengers
    says who? the avengers don't interfere with Wolverines place in the X-universe, if any thing it has been adding to it, as it has tought him responsibility, that public perception is important, and that Mutant's have to share the planet

this is a bit different.
    no it's not its still imposing restriction on people with power that may end up being dangerous.

If anything Mutants have more of a reason to be regulated then wanda dose.

It was the Central book in name only till Gillen took over, nothing fraction rote really affected what happened in the X-universe Accept when bendis held his hand during utopia.

no its not, it's the entire point of the X-men

says who? the avengers don't interfere with Wolverines place in the X-universe, if any thing it has been adding to it, as it has tought him responsibility, that public perception is important, and that Mutant's have to share the planet
    The entire point of the x men is to protect a world that's hates and fears them. 2 yes they do when AvX happened who side did he chosse. Being a avenger helped his status in the marvel universe it did nothing to help the x men or mutants

no it's not its still imposing restriction on people with power that may end up being dangerous.

Yeah, Eyeboy and Shark-tits clearly need more regulation than Wanda.

hex powers are fine, she cannot help their connection to greater powers there. HOWEVER, this is altogether different. she is using "spells" which is not her natural talent. i think, given her mistakes in using magic unsupervised, it is very dangerous for her to be allowed to actively practice. it shows careless regard for all the tragic things that resulted in her past dabbling.

Still not black magic.

BANNED

wanda is the only mutants to dabble in the black arts and power herself up enough to go crazy and endanger the entire multiverse. seems a bit reckless to let her go back to using it to me.