Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Seresecros View Post
    Time to put Peepers on the front desk, where he belongs
    Seconded. Peepers belongs in X-Factor. His resurrection will come one of these days....

Okay, maybe it won't.

-Pav, who still thinks Boom-Boom would make a perfect X-Factor receptionist...

Quote Originally Posted by Bernoulli View Post
    Where to jump into X-Factor?
    This was the issue to jump on.

Quote Originally Posted by .AČ View Post
    Fallen Angels reunion! Warlock's not invited.
    It's not like Ariel's doing anything right now...

It's interesting that he was secretly the security system but i don't recall a drop in anti-mutant attacks specifically since pip arrived. They had a slight drop since the very start but for the most part they stopped being attacked fairly early to my knowledge. I may have to reread from the start. The way pip was talking sounds almost like he's exaggerating the frequency to make himself sound cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by Khajit View Post
    The way pip was talking sounds almost like he's exaggerating the frequency to make himself sound cooler.
    How dare you imply such a thing?! Peter Dinklage is the very paragon of honesty.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Quote Originally Posted by mr_hyde2120 View Post
    Good issue, cept for Pip dyin'. I woulda rather seen Rictor get clipped. But It was a good read as always, PAD Is a gd mastermind
    I disagree. Rictor is one of the only prominent gay characters in comics now. Besides, http://www.afterelton.com/other/2009...iew?page=0%2C2 Peter David stated he would like to avoid killing off one of the members of the couple.

The Hot Priest returns Twisted Bliss's Avatar

What happened to the PAD - "Thou must not drop a 'Ruiner' and leave the room" commandment or whatever he was on about? Thought he actively hunted down those who infringed his right to transport the reader on a magical mystery tour of comic excitement and 'removed them' PAD-Force style