Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 890
  1. #61
    Anarchist Cat Owner pryde15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    28,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alf_to_the_rescue View Post
    I've had worse. Don't expect much which resembles a human.
    Fine with me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    I'm presently torn between an earth where a reliance on magic all but halted the advance of technology since the 1300s, and one where the Soviet 'World Revolution' took place.

    Can't quite decide. :|
    I'd go Soviet Revolution.

    Quote Originally Posted by ceroxide View Post
    lets hope my avatar helps with your decision ;)
    but regardless I want 52
    You've selected Namor!

  2. #62
    Senior Member ceroxide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Earth NOW
    Posts
    1,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pryde15 View Post
    You've selected Namor!
    NAMOR :D
    that's easy! I'll be done by Monday :)

  3. #63
    Celeste was Right! ohsnapulon5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    6,414

    Default

    May I have number 30 please?
    "Generation X was the one, pristine, x-team..."- darknessatnoon
    My X-Men Sketch Book

  4. #64
    † LINSUS X ZAYNT MALIK † Chase_Stein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,670

    Default

    25, Kenji/ Jia Jing ftw?
    "It doesn’t matter [if] you’re...Asian..., you can make it here in America if you’re willing to try." - Obama

  5. #65

    Default

    I want in I want in!

    77 pryde! Please and thank you.
    scmartel.deviantart.com

  6. #66
    Obsession Incarnate Patrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hell, AR
    Posts
    1,092

    Default

    YAY!! I'm so totally excited, Abigail is bursting with potential!!
    \\PULL*LIST//
    Marvel:
    DC:

  7. #67

    Default


    Number: 19
    Codename: Oya / Pirate
    Realname: Idie Okonkwo
    Universe: Earth 93
    Occupation: Captain-gone-rogue / Revolutionary

    When Idie was just a child, mutants came to prominence. Lord Magneto’s increasingly aggressive pro-mutant stance and the sheer number of loyal followers he managed to attract sent the humans into a flurry of panic. A global nuclear war for total domination between mutants and humans devastated the land and left the planet in absolute ruins. Forced to extreme measures, the remaining, decimated population of 14% took to the space in search of a habitable planet for them to settle on and start anew.

    When Idie learned she was a mutant, she handed herself over to her human overseers immediately, fearing the effect of her mutation on the community. She saw herself to a threat to others, and saw fit to eliminate that threat. Needing more hands and seeing the potential advantage her power would give them, they enlisted her in the army, heavily monitored. In that highly disciplined environment, she thrived, dedicating herself to the survival of human and mutant kind and eventually growing to lead her own battalion, Fleet 504.

    She would have been happy as captain of her space ship forever, if she hadn’t overheard the High Overseer plotting against half the population of remaining humans. It was to be a gambit - he would lead the poor and helpless on a suicide mission to their deaths in order to strengthen the community as a whole by eliminating their weakest links. Outraged, she went rogue that day, becoming a prominent leader of the freedom fighters. Within the Revolutionaries, she is known as the Pirate - a fearless space sailor who is willing to sacrifice it all for the populace.

    BAM. All in a couple of hours. I'm proud.
    Last edited by murdershewrote; 11-08-2012 at 11:13 AM.

  8. #68
    Dilf εnthusiast Justin K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Thε Friskotεquε
    Posts
    25,394

    Default

    That is an amazing Oya! Great job!

  9. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin K. View Post
    That is an amazing Oya! Great job!
    Thanks a bunch! :D I had fun, especially with the ice hand! But pinstripes are a bitch to draw.

    And, since I'm a glutton for more - can I take 44 too, pryde?

  10. #70

    Default

    Should I reinvent Hepzibah in a world with no Shrimp or a world with nothing but Shrimp?

  11. #71
    ♥♥ dilettante ♥♥ Pixie_Solanas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    46,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ceroxide View Post
    lets hope my avatar helps with your decision ;)
    but regardless I want 52
    monochromatic abby brand?

  12. #72
    I just want to hit #$%& Sanji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    5,518

    Default

    That's a great Idie!

  13. #73

    Default

    @murdershewrote - That looks fantastic. And, I'm always slightly jealous of people who can churn out stuff that looks that good, that quickly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    Should I reinvent Hepzibah in a world with no Shrimp or a world with nothing but Shrimp?
    If there's nothing but shrimp, would she turn pink like a flamingo?

  14. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post

    If there's nothing but shrimp, would she turn pink like a flamingo?
    She would most likely be dipped in Garlic butter, yes.

  15. #75
    Anarchist Cat Owner pryde15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    28,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    May I have number 30 please?
    You've selected Callisto!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chase_Stein View Post
    25, Kenji/ Jia Jing ftw?
    You've selected Rogue!

    Quote Originally Posted by sethchristianmartel View Post
    I want in I want in!

    77 pryde! Please and thank you.
    You've selected Pete Wisdom!

    Quote Originally Posted by murdershewrote View Post

    Number: 19
    Codename: Oya / Pirate
    Realname: Idie Okonkwo
    Universe: Earth 93
    Occupation: Captain-gone-rogue / Revolutionary

    When Idie was just a child, mutants came to prominence. Lord Magneto’s increasingly aggressive pro-mutant stance and the sheer number of loyal followers he managed to attract sent the humans into a flurry of panic. A global nuclear war for total domination between mutants and humans devastated the land and left the planet in absolute ruins. Forced to extreme measures, the remaining, decimated population of 14% took to the space in search of a habitable planet for them to settle on and start anew.

    When Idie learned she was a mutant, she handed herself over to her human overseers immediately, fearing the effect of her mutation on the community. She saw herself to a threat to others, and saw fit to eliminate that threat. Needing more hands and seeing the potential advantage her power would give them, they enlisted her in the army, heavily monitored. In that highly disciplined environment, she thrived, dedicating herself to the survival of human and mutant kind and eventually growing to lead her own battalion, Fleet 504.

    She would have been happy as captain of her space ship forever, if she hadn’t overheard the High Overseer plotting against half the population of remaining humans. It was to be a gambit - he would lead the poor and helpless on a suicide mission to their deaths in order to strengthen the community as a whole by eliminating their weakest links. Outraged, she went rogue that day, becoming a prominent leader of the freedom fighters. Within the Revolutionaries, she is known as the Pirate - a fearless space sailor who is willing to sacrifice it all for the populace.
    BAM. All in a couple of hours. I'm proud.
    That's awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by murdershewrote View Post
    Thanks a bunch! :D I had fun, especially with the ice hand! But pinstripes are a bitch to draw.

    And, since I'm a glutton for more - can I take 44 too, pryde?
    You've selected Maggott!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •