Page 42 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
    Gallifrey endures. blackphoenix's Avatar

Jean Grey of Earth 7654321

Here's what my entry for Jean Grey would have been:

In this reality, Eternity, the being who represents all reality, was dying. Without It, everything would cease to exist. The only hope was for someone to take It's place and become the living embodiment of the Universe. As the other cosmic beings of that universe squabbled amongst themselves, reality rapidly neared destruction. Finally, Jean Grey, the Phoenix decided she had enough. Despite all that she had to lose--her husband, Scott, and their three children (Rachel, and the twins Charles and Nate)--she did not hesitate. She kissed her family goodbye, took one step, and became the living embodiment of the universe.
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

That's a cool story. What happens next, when she is the embodiment of the universe?
    Breathe deep, seek peace!

http://levarnu.deviantart.com/

Nice work blackphoenix!

Quote Originally Posted by Yogaflame View Post
    That's a cool story. What happens next, when she is the embodiment of the universe?
    The only other bit I thought up was that Jean would eventually be reborn into that universe inside a golden egg like she was in Here Comes Tomorrow(New X-Men #151-154). She would then have a dual existence as the universe and as an X-Man(the effort of her return would reduce her powers to just telepathy and telekinesis).

Quote Originally Posted by pryde15 View Post
    Nice work blackphoenix!
    Thanks! I was hoping that both of these didn't suck--I redrew the Kitty Pryde one at least three times before I made one that I liked. The Phoenix one was easier since I've had this in mind for quite awhile.
    Last edited by blackphoenix; 12-27-2012 at 11:53 AM.
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

Lorna Lehnsherr

Quote Originally Posted by Shafcrawler View Post

Did a new drawing of this one at the request of Justin K. A little bit more detailed I guess. I don't mind whichever goes on the X-Jam. Considering there were no reference images involved, I think the face and pose turned out quite alright, eh? =)
    Never been into gingers until now!
    *Sigh of relief* Just checked, and yep... Polaris is still Magneto's daughter. Dodged another bullet.

Quote Originally Posted by blackphoenix View Post
    Jean Grey of Earth 7654321

Here's what my entry for Jean Grey would have been:

In this reality, Eternity, the being who represents all reality, was dying. Without It, everything would cease to exist. The only hope was for someone to take It's place and become the living embodiment of the Universe. As the other cosmic beings of that universe squabbled amongst themselves, reality rapidly neared destruction. Finally, Jean Grey, the Phoenix decided she had enough. Despite all that she had to lose--her husband, Scott, and their three children (Rachel, and the twins Charles and Nate)--she did not hesitate. She kissed her family goodbye, took one step, and became the living embodiment of the universe.
    That's awesome blackphoenix!

If I'm allowed I shall take Abigail Brand as my new fourth.

Rachel Grey Summers

Based on Earth #8720 - (Original Series) New Mutants #48

In this world Scott Summers never had a romantic relationship with Madelyn Prior, thinking it was just to weird to get involved with someone who looked so much like Jean. When Jean was resurrected there was no impediment to their relationship and it wasn't long before they were married and had a daughter named Rachel.

During this time an alternate reality son of Jean and Scott arrived. Nate Summers came bearing a warning of a distopian future where Sentinels ruled and mutants and other superhumans were confined to terrible concentration camps. Sadly, the warning wasn't enough to stop the rise of the Sentinels, but it did give mutants time to form an escape plan. They would teleport mutants to Lila Cheney's Dyson Sphere! The evacuation took a huge toll on the X-men. Almost all of the older members of the team were killed, including Scott and Jean. Still, many mutants and their families were rescued, the X-men in the end being lead be Dani Moonstar, Sam Guthrie and Nate Summers.

Rachel was raised by Christopher Summers who left the Starjammers after the death of his children. Life for Rachel was pretty good growing up. Sure there were occasions when the rescued villains staged uprisings and tried to take more than their share, as well as the occasional attempted alien invasion, but overall it was pretty peaceful
    They knew it couldn’t however and Rachel joined a faction that wanted to return to Earth and destroy the Sentinels. This put her squarely at odds with her own boyfriend, Quentin Quire, who had a more conservative take on things. It may nor matter.

The Sentinels are coming.

Note:

IN NM #48, the time travelling New Mutants are told that no one they know is on the Dyson Sphere. This means everyone they met prior to the Mutant Massacre is dead. Rachel is an exception because this Rachel didn't travel back in time.
    Favourite characters: Dani Moonstar - Loki - Magik - Shinobi Shaw - Karma - Shatterstar
    arachne3003.deviantart.com Update 12/24/11

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    That's awesome blackphoenix!
    Thanks! 1010101010

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

I'm in love, Arachne.
    Personamanx, Brand is yours!

Blackphoenix, I really liked the cosmos pattern on Jean, I'd love to see the phoenix take on that effect in the 616.

Quote Originally Posted by pryde15 View Post

Blackphoenix, I really liked the cosmos pattern on Jean, I'd love to see the phoenix take on that effect in the 616.
    Thanks. The only time I've seen Jean have that effect was in What If (2nd series) # 33, which is where the idea for this drawing came from (It's one I've drawn and re-drawn several times over the years). Now that I've done my five entries, and Phoenix bonus, I guess that's it for me. This has been fun, I can't wait for the next Draw Me an X.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin K. View Post
    I present my alternate Siryn, also known in Earth 329 as

Madame Hydra

Coming from the same world as Captain South America, Siryn grew up feeling resentment for the 7 heroes that ruled the world. Siryn's story started off a happy story. In this world, Black Tom revealed he had taken care of Theresa and Sean took her in, raising her in Cassidy Keep. Sean bettered himself and furthered his career, going from an agent of Interpol to a full blown super hero. Sean bcame rich, famous, and well respected.

Sean Cassidy eventually lead an Irish super-team, working closely with Captain America in raiding Red Skull's lair somewhere down the line. Sean Cassidy unfortunately did not survive the ordeal and Theresa soon went into hiding where she mourned her father, locking down Cassidy Keep and discontinuing the Irish super hero program. Inheriting his castle and fortune, Hydra soon got word of this and recruited Theresa. Hydra offered her a chance to avenge her father, giving her the idea that Captain America was the reason her father died. Theresa learned that Captain America had obtained the amulet that allows him to control reality and felt he was selfish for not reviving the men who fell by his side in battle. Theresa eventually worked her way up in Hydra's rankings and her sonic powers themselves were used to brainwash recruits, starting with Jessica Drew.

Theresa felt that the artifacts fell into the wrong hands and will bring them down, one by one, starting with Captain America. She will need everyone she can to do so.
    Terry's really cute, Justin. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Rachel Grey Summers

Based on Earth #8720 - (Original Series) New Mutants #48

In this world Scott Summers never had a romantic relationship with Madelyn Prior, thinking it was just to weird to get involved with someone who looked so much like Jean. When Jean was resurrected there was no impediment to their relationship and it wasn't long before they were married and had a daughter named Rachel.

During this time an alternate reality son of Jean and Scott arrived. Nate Summers came bearing a warning of a distopian future where Sentinels ruled and mutants and other superhumans were confined to terrible concentration camps. Sadly, the warning wasn't enough to stop the rise of the Sentinels, but it did give mutants time to form an escape plan. They would teleport mutants to Lila Cheney's Dyson Sphere! The evacuation took a huge toll on the X-men. Almost all of the older members of the team were killed, including Scott and Jean. Still, many mutants and their families were rescued, the X-men in the end being lead be Dani Moonstar, Sam Guthrie and Nate Summers.

Rachel was raised by Christopher Summers who left the Starjammers after the death of his children. Life for Rachel was pretty good growing up. Sure there were occasions when the rescued villains staged uprisings and tried to take more than their share, as well as the occasional attempted alien invasion, but overall it was pretty peaceful
    They knew it couldn’t however and Rachel joined a faction that wanted to return to Earth and destroy the Sentinels. This put her squarely at odds with her own boyfriend, Quentin Quire, who had a more conservative take on things. It may nor matter.

The Sentinels are coming.

Note:

IN NM #48, the time travelling New Mutants are told that no one they know is on the Dyson Sphere. This means everyone they met prior to the Mutant Massacre is dead. Rachel is an exception because this Rachel didn't travel back in time.
    I love this! The end of Rachel's hair makes her look like a 'ponygirl' to me. =D

To all the other artists on the previous pages: your work is amazing!
    Last edited by blackphoenix; 12-27-2012 at 06:46 PM.

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

Thanks, guys!
    Favourite characters: Dani Moonstar - Loki - Magik - Shinobi Shaw - Karma - Shatterstar
    arachne3003.deviantart.com Update 12/24/11

Quote Originally Posted by blackphoenix View Post
    Terry's really cute, Justin. =)
    Thanks! I really enjoy your cosmic Jean Grey.

there are some really great alternate universe stories here. i would love for xtreme xmen to go into these universes!

Just so you know Pryde, I updated my Sunspot and Anole entries. I felt the coloring was a little off and adjusted them.