Page 14 of 60 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pryde15 View Post
    You've selected Apocalypse!
    can i get somebody to color mine when i finish?

Quote Originally Posted by Justin K. View Post
    I was wondering myself when you'd get to that ;)
    X before A in my comicbook alphabet, my dear Justin. :p

Ninja Sports Emporium Your Imaginary Pal's Avatar

Glad you like it, I'll give 89 a go.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothtalker View Post
    can i get somebody to color mine when i finish?
    There's usually people around who will color it once you finish the line art. I'd ask around on this thread then.

Quote Originally Posted by Your Imaginary Pal View Post
    Glad you like it, I'll give 89 a go.
    You've selected Angel!

Default #61- Sunfire

Name: Shiro Yoshida

His World: Earth 5002- In a world remarkably devoid of superpowers and magic, there exists within San Francisco a progressive hospital: The West Xavier Medical Center. Its newest group of surgical interns consisted of five bright and bold young men and women from various medical schools around the country: Jean Grey-Summers and her new husband, Scott Summers, along with Rob Drake, Warren Worthington III, and Jean's best friend Hannah McCoy. This bold group of young doctors all showed extreme progress in their new professions, having gotten through a rough intern year frought with disasters, but also triumphs: the entire group passed their intern exams with flying colors.

On a flight back from their intern exams in Seattle, tragedy struck. The new surgical residents' plane crashed, and they, along with the hospital's chief of surgery and founder Charles Xavier, died in the cold Pacific Ocean (Jean Grey-Summers is presumed dead, though her body was never found.)

Where Shiro comes in: With the death of their newest group of surgical residents, the hospital's staff goes into mourning. Its sucessor to the Chief of Surgery job, Dr. Emilia Frost (a neurosurgeon), responds to the stress of a position she's not sure she's suited for with an ice-cold exterior, growing distant from her colleagues and cruel to the new group of interns, on whose shoulders the West Xavier Medical Center's future now rests. These new students include the philosophic but wild Ororo Munroe (born and raised in New York City); the suave yet secretly insecure Remy Essex from Louisiana; David Mactaggert, the introverted son of the late Doctor Xavier; Kitty Pryde, a bubbly and sassy Chicago girl recently back from a Russian study abroad program; and Shiro Yoshida.

Shiro was born in San Francisco to the children of immigrants. His mother died during his birth, possibly due to malpractice on the part of the doctor who delived Shiro. He has grown up into an arrogant man, convinced of his own ability and consumed with the concept of perfection, largely because of the effects his mother's death had on his father, who became emotionally distant and eventually an alcoholic. Shiro went to medical school because he wanted to make sure that he helped as many patients as possible, in order to prevent anyone else from making a mistake that cost said patients their lives.

Shiro and Dr. Rob Drake both attended medical school at Pittsburgh University, where they fell in love. Rob cut the relationship short when he accepted the surgical internship in San Francisco. Shiro, who was a year younger and therefore a year behind in medical school, was left behind, and despite his happiness for Rob's success experienced a sense of betrayal. The West Xavier Medical Center therefore contains more than a fair share of demons for Shiro, complicated only further by his mutual attraction to one of his attending surgeons and mentors: Doctor Sean Cassidy, a plastic surgeon from Boston. The two have had several romantic encounters in on-call rooms, but the relationship seems to be heading towards a fork in the road: Shiro isn't sure whether or not he has time to pursue anything more committed, while Dr. Cassidy believes he has strong feelings for his intern.
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

Sorry for the giant pic! I had to use crayons to color it, don't judge me.

Anyway, it's a special treat for anyone who watches Grey's Anatomy here, you'll find lots of Easter Eggs in the bio section. I had fun with this little crossover.

Could I have #92 for my final piece, please, Pryde?
    ~Gregory Maguire

Love and Beauty Shock! Blu Berri's Avatar

Would it be ok to claim #40?
    In the name of Venus, I will punish you for being this year's fashion disaster!

Gallifrey endures. blackphoenix's Avatar

nevermind. 0000000000000
    Last edited by blackphoenix; 11-25-2012 at 11:31 AM.
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

if someone could ink/color my drawing, id appreciate it.

Steampunk Apocalypse - In the alternate earth where steam technology emerged and lingered, Apocalypse had awoken when mutants appeared during the Wild West period and ruled both american continents. Other than that, i have no other ideas :P

Holy crap! That's amazing!!!!!

Okay, that Apocalypse is fucking gorgeous. And I love how original the Sunfire entry is. Congrats to both of you.
    X-Poster of the Month: March (and February) 2014

who wouldn't want to be a pretty slut vs an ugly forever ?
    ~~ forgotten poster

Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar

That is one awesome Apoc!

these are all awesome. I wouldn't mind taking on a second one if thats cool Pryde? #7, or throw me on a waiting list if you'd like to wait
    scmartel.deviantart.com

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdumbass View Post
    And I love how original the Sunfire entry is. Congrats to both of you.
    Thanks so much! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothtalker View Post
    if someone could ink/color my drawing, id appreciate it.

Steampunk Apocalypse - In the alternate earth where steam technology emerged and lingered, Apocalypse had awoken when mutants appeared during the Wild West period and ruled both american continents. Other than that, i have no other ideas :P

~Gregory Maguire

Default #37: Hepzibah

In a universe filled with an endless array of Shrimp what happens when They all vanish? An intergalactic war is what happened! After years of serving on the Space Shrimping Vessel the Shrimp-Jammer, the alien known as Hepzibah decides to head to the hottest source of conflict... Earth (THE SHRIMP HOMEWORLD). After arriving on Earth she joins up with Earth's most ass-kicking group she could find... The X-Militia, sailing the seven seas and fighting for the galaxy's last Shrimp supply Hepzibah and her Cat/Skunk like reflexes make them a force to be reckoned with.

Why did I challenge myself to base this all around shrimp?

Anywho, pretty mediocre job. But photoshop kept crashing on me. I think something's wrong with my Laptop's Nvidia card...