Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    The "everybody forget everything" spell is probably still in Strange's arsenal (and if it isn't it's in Doc Voodoo's).
    I'm curious to see what he'll do in the first few pages of the next book. He might not have the strength to teleport again, and if he does he might not have anywhere to go, but he can't risk going into SHIELD custody because they'd do something to keep him from using magic and then he'd be helpless.

Thank goodness for Carlos Pacheco. While far from his best work, his art here looks so much better than the fuggo art from last issue.

And Terry Dodson drew this week's Avengers #33! Two of my favorite artists on Avengers books in the same week. Life is good.
    "I want to see beautiful people doing amazing things." - Grant Morrison

BANNED

You know, maybe Dr. Strange stays on the run.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMagnus View Post
    Thank goodness for Carlos Pacheco. While far from his best work, his art here looks so much better than the fuggo art from last issue.

And Terry Dodson drew this week's Avengers #33! Two of my favorite artists on Avengers books in the same week. Life is good.
    The art was great. There were two pages in this one that I thought WERE Dodson at first. I thought "Why wasn't he credited?"

Captain Marvel fans, if Pacheco takes over her book, you're going to be very pleased.

Not happy about the Hand revelation. Hopefully she and Kale will be back by the end of this story.

Gotta off a few minor c-list Avengers associates before moving over to X-Men and GotG.
    Better prepare coffins for Bug and Marrow.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by majormcmeat View Post
    Gotta off a few minor c-list Avengers associates before moving over to X-Men and GotG.
    Better prepare coffins for Bug and Marrow.
    If Mercury dies, I'm gonna flip poop.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    If Mercury dies, I'm gonna flip poop.
    I doubt he even knows who she is.
    The kids are probably safe, although considering Aaron's writing that might not be such a good thing.
    At least one or two X-kids will get into Young Avengers.

Characters like Marrow and Stevie Hunter are in trouble, though.

Quote Originally Posted by CMBMOOL View Post

I truly think this is unfair and that there should at least be SOME changes left by Bendis for Hicikman to play with. Right ?
    Unfortunately, Wimperine (and, less unfortunately, Spider-Man) continue on the team.
    Spider Woman too, but I hope Hickman actually manages to DO something with her.
    Let's not forget that the Illuminati concept seems to be here to stay.
    I'd say SOME changes will remain.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    At this point nothing will save Doctor Strange except the reset button. He was caught with not one but two dead bodies, and he's going to have a hard time convincing anyone it was Daniel. Presuming he's not murdered in a prison cell first, of course.
    I will LMAO if Strange goes back in time to 'fix' things.

What the hell is all this Marrow talk about? Has anyone used her since Weapon X? Where is there any indication that Bendis would?
    Every week, I write about the science in comic books and what it says about our real world!
    Check it out, if you'd like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dog View Post
    What the hell is all this Marrow talk about? Has anyone used her since Weapon X? Where is there any indication that Bendis would?
    I'm (mostly) joking about Bendis' 'killing off minor and forgotten characters' thing.

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    At this point nothing will save Doctor Strange except the reset button. He was caught with not one but two dead bodies, and he's going to have a hard time convincing anyone it was Daniel. Presuming he's not murdered in a prison cell first, of course.
    More likely he will be on the run, its not like strange is so tied to the mundane that that would affect him all that much
    I'm so bored with this martyrdom routine, this halo all you X-men love to polish. Self-described soldiers adorned in an "X" with no dedication to what it actually stands for.

Strange will go just fineeee look what he did to The Mighty Avengers and SHIELD before.
    Dr Strange makes Iron Man's armor Macintosh Supported

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by majormcmeat View Post
    I doubt he even knows who she is.
    Does he know half the characters he's killed?