Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Libaax View Post
    I also respect the creators for having people of color,transsexual,homosexual without making a big deal out of it.
    It also serves as a good shorthand to suggest a future earth as a united empire or some big super state with a different structure to many of our countries today (where that grouping of people wouldnt/couldnt exist for a number of stupid reasons) without spending pages describing it.

Who was the transsexual? I missed that.
    "...so Hitler sends Iron Jaw's son to America to get revenge on Crimebuster." S.H.

The Older Waiter Brave Sir Robbin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dreadpiratewes View Post
    This book was really good. I decided to pick it up as i am trying to expand my vision beyond all the marvel books I read and i was pleasantly suprised by this book. Very well written and drawn
    There are a lot of really good Image books right now. I was only reading DC and Vertigo with a couple of others but I started to read a bunch of different stuff. I try them on Comixology sales and you can catch up right way if you like the book.
    Current Favorites: The Goon, Batgirl, Chew, Alex + Ada,The Sixth Gun, Saga, Diskordia, Think Tank, Archie, Rachel Rising, Red Sonja, X, Wonder Woman, Powerpuff Girls, Ms. Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by dr chimp View Post
    It also serves as a good shorthand to suggest a future earth as a united empire or some big super state with a different structure to many of our countries today (where that grouping of people wouldnt/couldnt exist for a number of stupid reasons) without spending pages describing it.

Who was the transsexual? I missed that.
    I thought Siam was male who had sex changed but apparently she is a regular female. The face is drawn alittle too much like it looked like a man and i didnt confuse because of her big muscle body.
    Pull List:
    The Walking Dead,Fatale,Near Death,Storm Dogs,Happy,BPRD,XO-Manowar
    American Vampire,Animal Man,Swamp Thing
    Daredevil, Winter Soldier,Indestructible Hulk

out chasing comets Kevin Street's Avatar

I picked this up on a whim (having no idea what it was), and really liked it! It's so refreshing to see a real science fiction story instead of a superhero, horror or fantasy story with science fiction trappings.

average comic book fan... JonQCitizen's Avatar

I was impressed with the first issue, and enjoyed the story-telling. Kinda like Firefly meets C.S.I.
    Currently collecting: Aphrodite IX, Elephantmen, The Flash, Godzilla, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Guardians of the Galaxy, Saga, & Usagi Yojimbo.

Finally got around to reading this. Great first issue and I loved the art. Glad I decided to give it a try.

This thing has gotten so many great reviews that I guess I have to buy it. There are so many great Image series that I was hoping this one would suck for simply budgetary reasons, but I guess not.
    “Wonder Woman is a lame superhero...She flies around in her invisible jet and her weaponry is a lasso that makes you tell the truth. I just don’t get it.” -- Megan Fox

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    This thing has gotten so many great reviews that I guess I have to buy it. There are so many great Image series that I was hoping this one would suck for simply budgetary reasons, but I guess not.
    Lol...given hw tight d global economy is Image still knows hw 2 release comix with a hook.

Sum of us may hv 2 turn 2 crime jut 2 read gd comix.LOL!.....UHHHH, dat was a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverZeal View Post
    Lol...given hw tight d global economy is Image still knows hw 2 release comix with a hook.

Sum of us may hv 2 turn 2 crime jut 2 read gd comix.LOL!.....UHHHH, dat was a joke.
    Nahhhh just work harder will do the job .....I did it so can you and everybody else .I am looking forward to this comic's future issues
    In brightest day, in blackest night,
    No evil shall escape my sight
    Let those who worship evil's might,
    Beware my power... Green Lantern's light

More human than human. Johnny P. Sartre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    How I love your Arzach avatar.
    The 9th Blog
    A Blog made with friends about comics, the 9th art
    Tumblr: Comics! Comics! Comics! ACK!

Quote Originally Posted by LooneyKoala View Post
    6 issues I believe. But it sounds like there are plans to do more "seasons" of it in the future, allowing time to keep a high quality of work.

thanks for the info, i was wondering about that myself.

anyway, solid first issue. i'll probably stick around for the first 6 issues at least.