Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 108
  1. #91
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    30,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Now, now.

    I had a crush on Mel C when I was like 9 years old.

    She was the only one who could sing and could do backflips. That means a lot to a 9 year old boy.
    She's far more attractive now, to be fair.

    I might put her in a rumble.

    N.B. I was more referring to the fact that there was no Spice Girl with the nickname "sexy" as opposed to saying none of them were "sexy". I had a bit of a thing for Bunton when I was around 14.

  2. #92
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    27,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ Stewart View Post
    She's far more attractive now, to be fair.
    I've seen her on Buzzcocks and the like and have come to the conclusion that Melanie C is just generally really cool.

    N.B. I was more referring to the fact that there was no Spice Girl with the nickname "sexy" as opposed to saying none of them were "sexy". I had a bit of a thing for Bunton when I was around 14.
    I think we all had a thing for one of them at the time. Girl Power and all that.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

    Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

  3. #93
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    30,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I've seen her on Buzzcocks and the like and have come to the conclusion that Melanie C is just generally really cool.
    Yep. And Celebrity Juice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I think we all had a thing for one of them at the time. Girl Power and all that.
    True, true.

  4. #94
    Senior Member Jonathan8572's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,478

    Default

    In no particular order, here are some evil chicks from fiction:

    There was this series of movies back in the 80s called "Demons" or something like that. In one of them, there was this chick that had come back as a demon or undead or something. Anyways, she was just over the top evil.

    From the movie "Lair of the White Worm". It was about some lady who seduced people but was really some kind of female half serpent-worm thing that killed them.

    Ever see "Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers"? Obviously, there were alot of over the top evil women in that one. Basicly, the hookers belonged to a cult that worshipped chainsaws and killing people with them.

    Purgatori, the red skinned, bat winged demoness who was one of Lady Death's enemies in the old Chaos Comics comic series.

    I dont know if she has one of the top 5 most evil, but lets forget that in the Punisher movie(Tom Jane version) it was actually the mobster's wife that had him order that hit on Frank's whole family.

  5. #95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Android 18, posted earlier, was slaughtering millions and killed just about all of the Z-Fighters alongside her bro in Trunks's timeline. Just because they could.
    The primary timeline one was pretty chill though.
    It's hard to blame 18 for being "evil" in any sense. She's an android... She was programmed to be whatever the heck she is. She just acts human and looks human because she has a very sophisticated AI, but she's still an android.

    The more chill demeanor of 16,17,18 in the present DBZ timeline is most likely due to Dr. Gero having to wake them all up prematurely, before their programming is completed.

    You can't accuse a machine for being evil if they were programmed to be so, but you definitely can accuse Gero of all the things that all the androids do...

  6. #96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Don't forget brainwashing the other half of Taikoubou's soul, Ou tenkun, into a soul-melting lunatic who was a combination of Norman Bates and the Joker.
    oh, Dakki is actually based on a real historical figure in ancient China that did exactly what she does in fiction, manipulating the emperor to live a luxury life at the cost of others and torturing people in horrific ways.

    I forgot her name in chinese though, but it does sound a bit like Dakki too.

    Edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daji this is her true form in life... a fox spirit
    Last edited by citizenlion; 12-06-2012 at 02:58 PM.

  7. #97
    Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Capitol of Dreams, Alabama
    Posts
    7,683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by citizenlion View Post
    It's hard to blame 18 for being "evil" in any sense. She's an android... She was programmed to be whatever the heck she is. She just acts human and looks human because she has a very sophisticated AI, but she's still an android.

    The more chill demeanor of 16,17,18 in the present DBZ timeline is most likely due to Dr. Gero having to wake them all up prematurely, before their programming is completed.

    You can't accuse a machine for being evil if they were programmed to be so, but you definitely can accuse Gero of all the things that all the androids do...
    Unless I'm remembering really wrong, Android 18 (along with 17) was originally human and was made into cyborgs (but called androids) by Dr. Gero.

    Still, there was probably at least some brainwashing involved, so your point could still be made either way.
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

    Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

  8. #98
    Eleventh Reincarnation Siriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    51,028

    Default

    Yep, Number 16 and below were actual robots. 17 and 18 were "humans with a few cybernetics enhancement".
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

  9. #99

    Default

    The original Japanese term was "Jinzouningen," which translates into "Artificial Human," and covers full androids (#8, #16, #19), genetic constructs (#21, AKA, Imperfect Cell), and cyborgs (#17, #18, #20 and #21, AKA Cell from Stage 2 on).
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

    Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

    Official Board Ostrichizer

  10. #100
    Reborn Samurai Len Ikari145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    10,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by citizenlion View Post
    It's hard to blame 18 for being "evil" in any sense. She's an android... She was programmed to be whatever the heck she is. She just acts human and looks human because she has a very sophisticated AI, but she's still an android.

    The more chill demeanor of 16,17,18 in the present DBZ timeline is most likely due to Dr. Gero having to wake them all up prematurely, before their programming is completed.

    You can't accuse a machine for being evil if they were programmed to be so, but you definitely can accuse Gero of all the things that all the androids do...
    Like other posters have pointed out, 17 and 18 were originally human orphans who were captured by Dr.Gero and later implanted with cybernetics(hence why they hated him) . Aside from that, Number #8 and #16 were shown to be capable of rebelling against their programming and were self-aware.

  11. #101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    3,894

    Default

    One not named so far-- possibly because she hasn't been given a distinct name in the translated manga, which has one more volume to go-- is the Fake Mina Tepes in DANCE IN THE VAMPIRE BUND.

    All I can say is that not even Doctor Doom could manage to remain profoundly menacing while reading aloud a long passage from ANNE OF GREEN GABLES.

  12. #102
    Astral God Surtur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    26,468

    Default

    See whether or not you consider someone like 18 "evil" I wouldn't place her on a list of most evil women in all of fiction. Come on now..as far as I can remember all she did was kill people for the hell of it. Evil sure, but just a thuggish type of evil. For me when you're going to get into the most evil people you need to go beyond that. A high body count isn't the only evil thing you can do.

    I'm talking like..give me someone who tortures babies for only mild amusement. Give me someone who will cure a dying father of a terminal illness because they know the guys child will soon die and just want him to not escape the suffering(then after a few years they totally make the disease come back). Give me people who make you wish all they'd do is vaporize you.
    Last edited by Surtur; 12-23-2012 at 05:41 PM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

  13. #103

  14. #104

  15. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothos View Post
    One not named so far-- possibly because she hasn't been given a distinct name in the translated manga, which has one more volume to go-- is the Fake Mina Tepes in DANCE IN THE VAMPIRE BUND.

    All I can say is that not even Doctor Doom could manage to remain profoundly menacing while reading aloud a long passage from ANNE OF GREEN GABLES.
    She is a very mean piece of work, but how much worse is she than the Royal Three?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •