BANNED

Default Why is marvel not releasing previews?

last thursday no marvel previews have come out, still havent, WHY?, a few weeks back they did this also, is marvel just not releasing previews on weeks when a marvel now title comes out???

BANNED

They want certain books to fail?

They're doing it to intentionally anger you.

Hurricane Sandy?

I would imagine people are still dealing with the aftermath of Sandy. People are having a hard time getting into work, dealing with their families and the clean-up and all that.

But does anyone know what titles are out today from Marvel, if any?

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    Hurricane Sandy?
    I imagine this is what it really is.

@ GH: Thanks for the link to previews!

I will note, and I am sure everyone remembers, but that preview link shows Uncanny Avengers as being on sale today and I don't think it is. At least, it's not showing on the marvel app with all the others, and is still under the 'pre-order' section.

uncanny avengers 2 has been delayed by a few weeks

I guess its with the disruptions.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I would imagine people are still dealing with the aftermath of Sandy. People are having a hard time getting into work, dealing with their families and the clean-up and all that.

But does anyone know what titles are out today from Marvel, if any?
    I would bet anything it's this. I work a block away from Marvel's offices, but just because my firm is open doesn't mean that Marvel's is. I truly hope everyone at Marvel and their families and friends are safe, but I hope this for all in the tri-state area.

OP, the situation still is quite dire in parts of the tri-state area. Downtown Manhattan, parts of Queens and the south shore of Long Island look like a war zone. Some have power and the mass transit is slowly coming back, more stressful than usual, but that's a stress I will gladly take again and again over what some of my neighbors have endured. And we've got this Nor'Easter through tomorrow on top of it.

>>> It's just sinking in over a week later how awful this was <<<

Marvel's website doesn't always have the most accurate of listings as some folks have mentioned, Diamond Comic Previews site and, my favorite comicshop, Midtown Comics have accurate listings of what will be released that week, no previews, but at least you know what is being released.

Let's hope Marvel and their staff are back up and running soon.
    Last edited by aNamored; 11-07-2012 at 10:40 AM.
    This signature will self-destruct in five seconds...