Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Angel, Pushing Daises, and soon Private Practice seems to fit the gone too soon bill. I think That 80's Show had potential, and probably would have found its legs in a second season.
    I have this idea for the next X-teme Games Gold Medal Event--Bear Tickling. Its like Bull riding but more X-treme! You are timed on how long you can tickle a bear before he attacks you.

-Excelsior

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Angel, Pushing Daises, and soon Private Practice seems to fit the gone too soon bill. I think That 80's Show had potential, and probably would have found its legs in a second season.
    The show could have went two more seasons before they pulled the plug
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothDZX View Post
    I was pretty pissed when I found out Avengers EMH was getting cancelled because it was by far the best Marvel animated show this side of Spectacular Spider-Man.
    It was something that I've expected sadly. The show was mishandled pretty badly so it was only a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Simbob4000 View Post

Wasn't Reaper doing pretty good when they cancelled it, but CW didn't think it fit their image?
    Thats what I've heard. Not enough hot angsty guys to make the ladies swoon I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Tish-the-Scorpion View Post

Thundercats revival
    Two things that really annoyed me about the show's cancelation.

1. It was over not having enough toy sales. I really hate it that the shows success depend on how much toy merchandise it chunks out.
    2. Got cancelled on a cliffhanger.

If we are talking about animated shows then I'd include Wolverine and The X-Men. Got cancelled right when the story was getting good. X-Men: Evolution could have used one more season IMO
    Last edited by Legato; 11-08-2012 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Thats what I've heard. Not enough hot angsty guys to make the ladies swoon I guess.
    First season did very well, fell off big time in season two....and its numbers were not steady towards the end

also...did not have a lot of support from the suits
    Support your local roller derby league

Quote Originally Posted by Amacent View Post
    - Mad Men - Still enjoying this series but I feel seven seasons is pushing it somewhat.
    Well if a series is still enjoyable I would say it isn't staying around too long. It's when a series gets bad and still gets renewed that it is sticking around too long.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Well if a series is still enjoyable I would say it isn't staying around too long. It's when a series gets bad and still gets renewed that it is sticking around too long.
    This. As long as a series keeps getting good stories then I don't mind it going on a little longer

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    The show could have went two more seasons before they pulled the plug
    Not with Boreanaz in the lead. It seemed pretty clear (both from comments he's made in interviews and the fact that he'd clearly stopped putting time in a the gym the last couple of seasons) that he had reached the end of his run.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I loved the 80s Show. I think it was more jokey than the 70s TV show, the idea was they kept poking fun at the 80s. I also thought the casting great: Chyler Leigh as the punk girl, Britanny Daniels, especially Tinsley Grimes(that actress has not done anything since 2010!).
    Legato - Frank, Calm Down Your Nerd Rage!

After watching the Sopranos DVD, I always come to the same conclusion, I would not mind if the show had continued. There's no equivalent on TV right now. So good.
    Legato - Frank, Calm Down Your Nerd Rage!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    After watching the Sopranos DVD, I always come to the same conclusion, I would not mind if the show had continued. There's no equivalent on TV right now. So good.
    Many people have called Sons of Anarchy the Sopranos on Harleys. I never watched the sopranos, so I cannot say if it is an accurate description or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post

I had the feeling that Sopranos should have ended after season 3, the show seemed to be spinning it's wheels after that point. The ending to season three also felt like it could have been the end. I did see some of the last season though, which I didn't get to see when it was coming on like the rest, and I really liked what little of it I saw.

Do you get to watch the Sopranos when it was coming on tv at all?

The Cape...
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    The Cape...
    Didn't it get six seasons and a movie?
    Everything burns...

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    The Cape...
    dude was a carnie
    Support your local roller derby league