Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Superßoy View Post
    Yea i was thinking that to wernt they making a raven based Young Justice line book?
    That's been mentioned to happen around Teen Titans #25 with the mention that plans might fall apart before then. Still, that book could give the Young Justice line the help it needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    When do new solicitations come out? I would think it would be announced before then.
    They should be revealed next Monday, but considering how the third wave was announced on a Friday and the second wave was announced on Thursday, we should expect the last book to be revealed within the next two days. Or they'll wait until the full solicits, since it's just one book.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmith View Post
    Darn. Probably heresy to say, but I've never been a fan of the character. Still, I hope those that like him enjoy!
    All cruel people describe themselves as paragons of frankness.-Tennessee Williams

Robert Venditti eh? This may work out

Hopefully it'll last

constatine comes out in march so its no it

King of the Dragons Mister Ferro's Avatar

Via Newsrama: Update:

So We might be at 51 books for 1 month instead of possibly 3 months, what with the new Constantine debuting in March.

Constantine is now my favorite book of the fourth wave.

However, I'm expecting one more book to make up for the cancellations in January, with one more book ending in February.

If it is Constantine then I'm not interested and that makes the fourth wave titles a bust for me since I wasn't interested in any of the others either. Had to happen eventually though so I'll just sit this one out and wait for the fifth.
    Characters come and go, revamped and revisited. But as long as you enjoyed them, remember them and continue to appreciate them, then that character, your hero or heroine, will always exist.

Not what I was expecting, but I'll read it.
    Current Comic Book of the Week: Batgirl #27 ...

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeKnight729 View Post
    Constantine is now my favorite book of the fourth wave.

However, I'm expecting one more book to make up for the cancellations in January, with one more book ending in February.
    Agreed. At least I hope so. I like the idea of a Constantine ongoing series as part of the new 52, but what I find surprising is that DC would let the Young Justice line suffer with only 3 ongoing books, and only 1 of them being semi-readable.

I have absolutely no problem with DC only putting out 51 books for one month.
    The DC relaunch was successful and was executed in what was most likely the best way it could given restrictions we wouldn't know about. No, your idea wouldn't have worked. Now move on.

BANNED

Considering GI Combat/Treshold exchange happened in January, if Constantine is coming in March I wouldn't be surprised to see a book ending in February and one more ongoing announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Dripper View Post
    Considering GI Combat/Treshold exchange happened in January, if Constantine is coming in March I wouldn't be surprised to see a book ending in February and one more ongoing announced.
    Yeah, but what would be cancelled?

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Yeah, but what would be cancelled?
    Maybe Batwoman really is ending? Maybe DC decides not to continue on without JH Williams on it.
    It would be interesting to have 51 for a month but Didio has been so adamant about 52 ongoings that I think there'll be another announcement tomorrow.

What about a Red Robin ongoing? Could be cool.