Page 71 of 95 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1413

I think he'll be in Avengers 2. Some of the Marvel staff has teased it by saying that Coulson could become Vision. That isn't very likely, but it shows they have interest in the character.
    Marvel: Daredevil, Punisher, Uncanny Avengers, Wolverine & the X-Men, Cyclops, Hawkeye, Superior/Amazing Spider-Man (Trading for)
    Image: East of West, Lazarus, Jupiter's Legacy, Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by punisher97 View Post
    I think he'll be in Avengers 2. Some of the Marvel staff has teased it by saying that Coulson could become Vision. That isn't very likely, but it shows they have interest in the character.
    Given that the official line is Coulson is alive and will be playing a role in the new SHIELD tv show they're working on... I think those Vision rumors were, in the end, just rumors. Vision doesn't seem very on-point for the SHIELD show.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by punisher97 View Post
    Unlikely. Coulson is in SHIELD show.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMighty View Post
    Sounds like how I got three kids...LOL
    Aaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I like the Vision.
    Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Ok, thanks s/d. I'm new to comics as several of you know, thanks for the help! Ill be buying this.
    Wikipedia has pretty in-depth articles on most major characters. Sometimes not 100% accurate, but enough to get a solid background on just about anybody.

I'm so excited for this book! There needs to be more focus on Vision.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Yep.

Vision is actually the son of Ultron, who is the son of Hank Pym. Vision was programmed to kill all humans, but he became compassionate to them. He was in love with the Scarlet Witch. Then she went crazy and he was destroyed. Then he got reprogrammed in Young Avengers as Vision II. He fell in love with Cassie Lang. Then Cassie died, and Iron Lad killed Vision II in frustration. The kids thought it would be too cruel to bring him back if Cassie was dead, so they reprogrammed him to Vision I again. Also, he's mad at Wanda for killing him.

And now you're caught up.
    I love how you gloss over important details in his life and focus on the crap Kid Vision bit. It has absolutely no bearing on the majority of his existence. Hahaha.
    Freedom is merely the ability to live without fear of persecution.

I've bought Dynamic Forces variants in the past (Tomb Raider, eons ago) and they were indeed hand signed.

Unless that has changed in the last 15 years, I'd imagine they are.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    I'm so excited for this book! There needs to be more focus on Vision.

I love how you gloss over important details in his life and focus on the crap Kid Vision bit. It has absolutely no bearing on the majority of his existence. Hahaha.
    You find that unexpected from me?

You find that unexpected from me?
    Honesty. You forgot the fact that Vision is Billy and Tommy's father, for one. And that he is the original Human Torch (via an alternate timeline created by Immortus).

You failed to mention his roles in, well, everything. Kree/Skrull War, the Infinity events, Atlantis Attacks....everything. Vision is a cornerstone of the Avengers.

He was then betrayed by his estranged wife who turned him into a WMD, Ultron stylez.

Oh, and then some stupid crap that doesn't matter happened.

He was then recreated, made amends with his old friends and was a complete dick to Wanda. He continues to be a deadbeat dad to this day.

Yes. But skip the Kid Vision stuff. He doesn't count.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

BANNED

Honesty. You forgot the fact that Vision is Billy and Tommy's father, for one. And that he is the original Human Torch (via an alternate timeline created by Immortus).

You failed to mention his roles in, well, everything. Kree/Skrull War, the Infinity events, Atlantis Attacks....everything. Vision is a cornerstone of the Avengers.

He was then betrayed by his estranged wife who turned him into a WMD, Ultron stylez.

Oh, and then some stupid crap that doesn't matter happened.

He was then recreated, made amends with his old friends and was a complete dick to Wanda. He continues to be a deadbeat dad to this day.
    Did not know that.

Did not know that.
    Yup. It was held for many years that he was the body of the Human Torch, reconfigured by Ultron and implanted with Simon's memories. This was disproven during Byrne's run on AWC, when they found the original Torch (who then joined the team).

Then, during Avengers Forever, it was revealed that he was indeed built from Torch's body...but stolen from a divergent timeline (so there are two now, in the 616).

Far more interesting than being uploaded into some time traveling armor and given the disposition of an adolescent, no? :D

Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar

Yup. It was held for many years that he was the body of the Human Torch, reconfigured by Ultron and implanted with Simon's memories. This was disproven during Byrne's run on AWC, when they found the original Torch (who then joined the team).

Then, during Avengers Forever, it was revealed that he was indeed built from Torch's body...but stolen from a divergent timeline (so there are two now, in the 616).

Far more interesting than being uploaded into some time traveling armor and given the disposition of an adolescent, no? :D
    WOW very good Info Pal, so with Torch's Body from another Timeline, does that mean he has His Soul too or does his personallity come from another place?
    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

http://s25.postimg.org/3y3o4h933/Sca...An_Avenger.png

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    WOW very good Info Pal, so with Torch's Body from another Timeline, does that mean he has His Soul too or does his personallity come from another place?
    His personality comes from Simon, Wonder Man. That's why he was so smitten with Wanda....Simon has always been in love with her.

I hope the Vision has a place in Marvel Now. He is such a great character. He was one the heavy hitters on the team for years, but slowly got phased out.
    His role was significantly reduced even before Bendis began. At one time, he was probably one of the most popular characters in comics. Now it seems like
    nobody knows anything about him. That seems like such a waste.