Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I would love to see more of a connect with the way she is written and portrayed, even in the way her costume looks in her own book and Justice League. I would also love Steve Trevor to be in her book and at least mention of her relationship with Superman. It's supposed to be such a huge thing that they are together and its never mentioned outside of Justice League. I want the Superman and Wonder Woman relationship to be epic and for it to change things forever for a lot of the characters, but ultimately, I want her love for Steve to outshine her love for Clark. I also would love for her villains to be seen throughout the DCU as some of the most dangerous. For her to get her mother and Amazon sisters back from being snakes and turned to stone. And for Ares to finally show himself to be the biggest bad of all the gods

Quote Originally Posted by jsrichardson1 View Post
    I would love to see more of a connect with the way she is written and portrayed, even in the way her costume looks in her own book and Justice League. I would also love Steve Trevor to be in her book and at least mention of her relationship with Superman. It's supposed to be such a huge thing that they are together and its never mentioned outside of Justice League. I want the Superman and Wonder Woman relationship to be epic and for it to change things forever for a lot of the characters, but ultimately, I want her love for Steve to outshine her love for Clark. I also would love for her villains to be seen throughout the DCU as some of the most dangerous. For her to get her mother and Amazon sisters back from being snakes and turned to stone. And for Ares to finally show himself to be the biggest bad of all the gods
    I like your post here, JSRichardson. I'm doubtful that much of this will happen anytime soon, but it sounds more like a WW I would enjoy.
    "... Act, that each tomorrow find us farther than today."
    - Longfellow