Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 63
  1. #1
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tel'aran'rhiod
    Posts
    22,260

    Cool Male Chauvinist BeGONE: Lady Liberators Appreciation

    Sisters! I call upon you in the dark of night! I call upon you to assemble and pay homage to our heroines! I call upon you to denounce the walking abortions that men are and subscribe to our holiest of documents, the SCUM manifesto. If you don't have a vagina (or at least wish you did) this is not the place for you.



    Formed by the Enchantress, the ultimate liberated woman who uses male gods as sex toys, the Lady Liberators are what we aspire to be. A group of powerful women fighting against the oppression of the patriarchy. Male Chauvinists beware indeed! Let us appreciate this she-goddesses in the manner they deserve.

  2. #2
    Veteran Member Regino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,451

    Default

    Pot+Kettle - "This post went so full retard that it had to be quoted."

  3. #3
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Imnottelling!
    Posts
    24,941

    Default

    Too impatient to wait for the book to be announced?

    I would have waited til then to start this thread.

  4. #4
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tel'aran'rhiod
    Posts
    22,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Too impatient to wait for the book to be announced?

    I would have waited til then to start this thread.
    do you have a vagina ST/D? If not, what are you doing in this thread?

  5. #5
    Completely sauced... klinton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    8,204

    Default

    Yo! Can we get a round of sandwitches up in here?
    Freedom is merely the ability to live without fear of persecution.

  6. #6
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tel'aran'rhiod
    Posts
    22,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    Yo! Can we get a round of sandwitches up in here?
    every male present will give a speech beginning with the sentence: `I am a turd, a lowly abject turd', then proceed to list all the ways in which he is.

  7. #7

    Default

    ...is this thread really happening? I guess it's a slow week for the Storm Appreciation Thread.

  8. #8
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tel'aran'rhiod
    Posts
    22,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsaiMeLemoni View Post
    ...is this thread really happening? I guess it's a slow week for the Storm Appreciation Thread.
    your vagina must be huge if you're posting here.

  9. #9
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Imnottelling!
    Posts
    24,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    do you have a vagina ST/D? If not, what are you doing in this thread?
    What? My adoration of female characters excludes isn't enough to allow me in this thread? Sexist!

  10. #10
    Completely sauced... klinton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    8,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    every male present will give a speech beginning with the sentence: `I am a turd, a lowly abject turd', then proceed to list all the ways in which he is.
    Sand-witch-es. Stat. And pints.
    Freedom is merely the ability to live without fear of persecution.

  11. #11
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tel'aran'rhiod
    Posts
    22,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    What? My adoration of female characters excludes isn't enough to allow me in this thread? Sexist!
    I'm denouncing males in the very thread title, what else did you expect???

    Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    Sand-witch-es. Stat. And pints.
    I don't understand your primitive male language, I don't speak baboon.

  12. #12

    Default

    I want turkey and swiss cheese.

  13. #13
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tel'aran'rhiod
    Posts
    22,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsaiMeLemoni View Post
    I want turkey and swiss cheese.
    Is that the contents of your small monkey male brain?

  14. #14

    Default

    I'm a girl...can I get pepper-jack with mine? And vinegar? And tomatoes?

  15. #15
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Imnottelling!
    Posts
    24,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    I'm denouncing males in the very thread title, what else did you expect???
    Our shared interest in awesome female characters?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •