Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help Cable #45

Default Help Cable #45

I've been to all the LCS around my area and none of them have (Cable Vol.1 #45) the only reason i want to this comic is for the two or three pages i believe were Nathan and Xavier interact and cable is helping xavier build the mansion and xavier his teaching cable . So i was wondering if anyone has this issue if they can scan me those pages or panel. I don't mean to be a bother but i just can't find this comic anywhere. thank you for your help

Quote Originally Posted by GambitXRemy View Post
    I've been to all the LCS around my area and none of them have (Cable Vol.1 #45) the only reason i want to this comic is for the two or three pages i believe were Nathan and Xavier interact and cable is helping xavier build the mansion and xavier his teaching cable . So i was wondering if anyone has this issue if they can scan me those pages or panel. I don't mean to be a bother but i just can't find this comic anywhere. thank you for your help

No, Cable has pages of internal monologue while he breaks into the mansion to steal data and keep it from Bastion. Xavier never shows up. There are no flashbacks.

He explains (to himself) that when he was first brought to this timeline, he offered to share some of his future tech with Xavier. He helped modify the design of the mansion, including the secret tunnels.

We already knew he interacted with Xavier and Moira when he first arrived from, I think, flash backs during his solo book.
    VIVA KUSASAN!!! Morrison On Magneto: I made him into a stupid old drug-addicted idiot. CC had done a lot of good work over the years to redeem the character. And I went in and sh*t on all of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Meehl View Post
    No, Cable has pages of internal monologue while he breaks into the mansion to steal data and keep it from Bastion. Xavier never shows up. There are no flashbacks.

He explains (to himself) that when he was first brought to this timeline, he offered to share some of his future tech with Xavier. He helped modify the design of the mansion, including the secret tunnels.

We already knew he interacted with Xavier and Moira when he first arrived from, I think, flash backs during his solo book.
    She I went to like 3 lcs around my area and none of them had cable 45 or cable minus..... do you have any scans of cable thiking this to himself

Are you writing a book?

You're writing a book, aren't you.
    VIVA KUSASAN!!! Morrison On Magneto: I made him into a stupid old drug-addicted idiot. CC had done a lot of good work over the years to redeem the character. And I went in and sh*t on all of it.

Are you writing a book?

You're writing a book, aren't you.
    Do you have any scan or could you scan me any

No Scanner. But I assure you the info above is accurate and complete. Just order it on Ebay and wait the 5 days.

No Scanner. But I assure you the info above is accurate and complete. Just order it on Ebay and wait the 5 days.
    Okay well thanx do you have the comic or a phone camra you can email it to me

Sure, use my website at www.ebay.com

Don't give out your personal information Meehl!

I learned that after I texted Martin a picture of my penis.

Fool me once, shame on Martin. Fool me twice...well, yea.

BANNED

lol, I can't imagine why any comic shop wouldn't have a ready stock of Cable #45!

I asked that too to the lcs I went to and I found it odd also and I asked them why and they said they don't make money on any back issue for the 90s

are these from cable minus

I dont know were this panel is from

BANNED

Ladrönn draws a great Rahne.