Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wild_Child View Post

Can he die from it?
    Been fantasizing about Wonder Woman lynching Superman?
    People who chime in on vs. threads with "I don't like Superman at all, but he'd win.", STOP HELPING! Superman doesn't need your damning him with faint praise, thank you.

I caught you red-handed Wild_Child's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son View Post
    Been fantasizing about Wonder Woman lynching Superman?
    Kinda. I made up a story in my head about this.

The lasso isn't entirely unbreakable. It's broken three times to my recollection. It would take something stronger than Kal to break it, mind you.

That said, it being unbreakable doesn't make him any less impervious to harm. Just because he can't escape it doesn't mean he can be strangled to death.
    Freedom is merely the ability to live without fear of persecution.

Technically i suppose it could.

We'll Be Waiting For You godzilla2099's Avatar

No. This idea would not kill him

- Fly away
    - Yank the support beam off
    - Heat Vision support beam

Kinda. I made up a story in my head about this.
    Okay I'll bite. What did Superman do to get a lynching from Wonder Woman?

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    The lasso isn't entirely unbreakable. It's broken three times to my recollection. It would take something stronger than Kal to break it, mind you.
    Like...Bizarro?

Quote Originally Posted by ssj4jw View Post
    Okay I'll bite. What did Superman do to get a lynching from Wonder Woman?
    Superman turns evil and does bad stuff.She fights him and barely wins with kryptonite.She takes his body which is weaked by kryptonite to get hanged.Wonder Woman was actually going to save him by hanging him with the lasso of truth.By having a near-death experience with the lasso of truth, a person who is evil gets free from it.During the middle of the hanging, the JL came in to stop WW from trying to kill Superman when in fact she was trying to save him but she solo's the JL.The evil from Superman is gone when he is near dying.Just as WW was gonna release him, Superman's secondary powers active and crystals instantly grow out of him which impales WW and the support beam.

Superman turns evil and does bad stuff.She fights him and barely wins with kryptonite.She takes his body which is weaked by kryptonite to get hanged.Wonder Woman was actually going to save him by hanging him with the lasso of truth.By having a near-death experience with the lasso of truth, a person who is evil gets free from it.During the middle of the hanging, the JL came in to stop WW from trying to kill Superman when in fact she was trying to save him but she solo's the JL.The evil from Superman is gone when he is near dying.Just as WW was gonna release him, Superman's secondary powers active and crystals instantly grow out of him which impales WW and the support beam.
    So no god mode?

Let's just hope they're not into any kinky games so we never have to find out the answer to this question.

Wonder how long she can hold her breath

Quote Originally Posted by ssj4jw View Post
    So no god mode?
    ok this is how the fight scene would go down with god mode.

"Alive,Hurt, but whole.I was barely holding back against Clark.I wouldn't have won if it wasn't for the green rock.I didn't need to take off my bracelets, I love a good fight. I watch him dangling and a few more moments and he'll be free. I hear a noise and it's them."

"I quickly take off my bracelets, I know I can't win without them.They leave me no time to explain and my friends go for me.They don't know a thing about what's going on.They think I'm trying to kill him.The Flash is fast and I see a red streak coming at me.Even with my new powers, I'm not fast enough on-foot but I can tag him with my reflexes and he goes down like a glass-cannon. Then I felt something graze my skin and it's Aquaman's trident. He almost tagged me but he does down in a punch.Hal-Jordan encases me in a force-field but I break with effortlessly and he goes out cold.I'm careful trying not to do kill them.I hear a humming sound coming from the right and it was Cyborg's cannon.It hits me but it did nothing.It would had knocked me out cold but the bracelets were off.I go and defeat him.The fight happened so fast,though I was able to keep up.I almost forgot about Bruce.He's trying to untie Clark and if he does, he'll kill him.Bruce doesn't know about his true condition.I stop him and knock him out as well.I'll explain everything this problem is over.

"Clark's face is turning red.He has had enough now.I go to untie him then suddenly, I saw crystal growing instantly out of him.I look down and saw the crystals impale my chest.My vision is blacking out,my knees touch the floor.Clark...I'm..."
    Last edited by Wild_Child; 11-04-2012 at 11:02 PM.

Optic Blast, Optic Blast B. Kuwanger's Avatar

Superman doesn't actually need to breathe, and I don't think his body weight will break his neck...

"HERA!"

" ... oh no ..."

"That's my lasso you ..."

"... could you close the ...."

"Bruce? Diana. I need a furnace. Let's just say I need to sterilise something immediately."

"... are we still on for brunch ...?"

Ek Vitki Runoz Writu CaptMagellan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Tullberg View Post
    "HERA!"

" ... oh no ..."

"That's my lasso you ..."

"... could you close the ...."

"Bruce? Diana. I need a furnace. Let's just say I need to sterilise something immediately."

"... are we still on for brunch ...?"
    LOL!!!!!! I love it!!!
    "The Way to see by Faith, is to shut the Eye of Reason" - Benjamin Franklin

"Religion can never reform mankind because religion is slavery." - R.G. Ingersoll