View Poll Results: Who's gonna get Bendis'd

Voters
108. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Cyclops

11 10.19%
  • Angel

7 6.48%
  • Storm

8 7.41%
  • Colossus

2 1.85%
  • Kitty

2 1.85%
  • Rachel

9 8.33%
  • Rogue

3 2.78%
  • Psylocke

4 3.70%
  • Dazzler

5 4.63%
  • Magneto

8 7.41%
  • Emma

15 13.89%
  • Northstar

8 7.41%
  • Pixie

5 4.63%
  • Magik

2 1.85%
  • Other

19 17.59%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Rolling My Eyes At You mr_hyde2120's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    Is this who we'd like to see go, or who we actually expect to die?
    Who do you want to die?

Cyclops stands for "classic" X-Men, which we all know is what Bendis loves to tear down, so I fear for him.
    Of those of the list, Rogue, Colossus and Dazzler are out of his reach for now. I wouldn't mind seeing something radical happening to Magik or Pixie. Northstar was already killed and brought back rather recently, but I guess his beau is fair game.
    Couldn't help but find funny that Wolverine wasn't on that list. We all know his official role in Bendis story's is wallpaper and that Marvel would never let him do anything radical with the character.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    The redundancy characters are likely at greatest risk (one of the twi Icemen, Beasts, Angels or Scotts).
    Not just to sate Bendis' character bloodlust, but to also move the plot forward.
    Having one of the younger 05 die sort of forecloses on the idea of sending them back to the past, creates a paradox that the X-Men will have to address, and cleans up unneeded double-characters.
    Young Angel, Beast or Iceman is just too obvious...
    I think it's going to be younger Scott who gets killed, by a sentinel or angry mob of mutant haters... an event that further solidifies older Scott's resolve to take on a Magneto-style 'any means necessary' approach to his mission.
    I think what you say here makes a lot of sense, but something tells me its going to be young Iceman who kicks the bucket. It makes sense from a story point of view, as it adds to the drama.

I've been re-reading the early X-Men issues, and up until #08 (which is the point that I'm guessing they'll be plucked from the past), we have a Scott Summers who's almost fanatically dedicated to Xavier's mission, who's sure to oppose his older self's current stand. We have a Jean who's alive and already in love with Scott, so there's plenty of room for drama on that front too. We have a Hank who's sick of defending the people who fear and hate him, who's actually in a point of his life where he might side with older Scott, much to his older self's dismay. And we have a Warren that's a normal guy who will find out his future is a complete mess.

Bobby is the only one who's pretty much the same person, so Bendis might kill the younger one for shock value.

Would prefer Magneto. Though chances are Xavier is going to die again before that happens. But I'd settle for Psylocke.

I'd say it'll be a character that has an impact or some connection So I'll say Emma, Beast, and or Racheal

ButterRum, not Butter Rum ButterRum's Avatar

Emma Frost is not going to die.

And one more: “Lastly, a comment. Don’t let Emma Frost be on the run or missing for too long. With the right writer, like Mr. Gillen, she’s wickedly hilarious, and I enjoyed her growth into co-leader of the mutant race. “

Alonso: Emma isn’t going anywhere. She has quite a big role to play in the X-Men side of the Marvel Universe.
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=41573
    Never Forgive. Never Forget. Justice for Butter Rum. ♥
    Emma Frost Week: Winner of Best Emma Frost Avatar

Hope
    10 char
    PaperArt
    XPOTM, 6/12

One of the teen O5, or old Beast.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    Cyclops stands for "classic" X-Men, which we all know is what Bendis loves to tear down, so I fear for him.
    Of those of the list, Rogue, Colossus and Dazzler are out of his reach for now. I wouldn't mind seeing something radical happening to Magik or Pixie. Northstar was already killed and brought back rather recently, but I guess his beau is fair game.
    Couldn't help but find funny that Wolverine wasn't on that list. We all know his official role in Bendis story's is wallpaper and that Marvel would never let him do anything radical with the character.

Peace
    Cyclops has already been torn down. Pax Utopia

The X-Verse is already dead with Bendis at the helm. Everyone in his book is soulless, so they're already dead

Teen!Jean.

She won't die, but it'll get creepy fast.

Teen Scott would make sense as he seems to be unnecessary in the series, and I see Jean possibly joining Adult Scott after she reads his lurid mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    Cyclops has already been torn down.
    Yes, no doubt he has. But I've learned the hard way to never say that "this is the worst it can get".

Peace

BANNED

idk about death but bendis seems to be setting beast up for some serious embarrassment.

As long as Cyke keeps making those goofy badass X-signs there's no problem.