Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    It doesn't matter guys, i'll just find some random stuff.
    Well why don't you ask us about specific titles? I mean you created yet another thread and 10 posts in your telling us that it doesn't matter anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman9 View Post
    Well why don't you ask us about specific titles? I mean you created yet another thread and 10 posts in your telling us that it doesn't matter anymore.
    There should be a sticky for it all, it would save space.
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.
    Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Deviates View Post
    There should be a sticky for it all, it would save space.
    Hell, there should be a sticky for DebkoX. 75% of these threads are him. I can think of 5 in the last week. It's ridiculous. And he doesn't give us anything to go on or make an effort to research some titles/books either.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman9 View Post
    Hell, there should be a sticky for DebkoX. 75% of these threads are him. I can think of 5 in the last week. It's ridiculous. And he doesn't give us anything to go on or make an effort to research some titles/books either.
    Haha, that's actually what I meant!
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.
    Douglas Adams

I don't think it's as big of a deal as you guys are making it out to be.

He's just a kid excited for comics. He's on a limited budget (he's a kid), so he's not able to just sit back and read evcerything he wants...so he just needs an outlet for it.

Who's being hurt if he posts one thread or one hundred?
    Freedom is merely the ability to live without fear of persecution.

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    I don't think it's as big of a deal as you guys are making it out to be.

He's just a kid excited for comics. He's on a limited budget (he's a kid), so he's not able to just sit back and read evcerything he wants...so he just needs an outlet for it.

Who's being hurt if he posts one thread or one hundred?
    I'm a kid, we are both in high school. The difference is that I make an effort to research the titles I'm interested in, look at reviews, check out the art and all that business. If he made more of an effort, he wouldn't make as many threads and people wouldn't get as annoyed. It's like he expects to be spoon fed, AND he doesn't even tell us what he's interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    It doesn't matter guys, i'll just find some random stuff.

i don't understand, i feel like everyone's been giving good replies, but they're still somehow not good enough for you.

anyway flashpoint is a flash story, but an event in it triggers the universe change, giving us the new 52, hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Chang View Post

i don't understand, i feel like everyone's been giving good replies, but they're still somehow not good enough for you.

anyway flashpoint is a flash story, but an event in it triggers the universe change, giving us the new 52, hope that helps
    He wanted more attention, I think. Notice that he NEVER thanked anybody in any of his numerous threads. This is ridiculous.

DC Comics Forum Moderator The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Guys, as I mentioned in another thread recently, if you want to help DebkoX, great. If not, then just go to another thread. I don't really want to post this again.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I shall become a bat!

Where is DebkoX anyway?

It might be worth your time to check out the Flash: Road to Flashpoint trade as it kinda leads into Flashpoint, it's written by Johns and well... you get the idea. That said, if anything having read the two in immediate succession I've only been left questioning if several points were just minor things to be glanced over or a small handful of subtle clues that say maybe the reboot isn't quite what it seems.
    ASM, ELEKTRA, SILVERSURFER, DAREDEVIL, MOONKNIGHT, SHEHULK, FANTASTIC FOUR, MM, INVINCIBLE, INVINCIBLEU, MANHATTAN PR, E OF W, BLACKSCIENCE, BEDLAM, VELVET, TWD, SAGA, Mignolaverse, MASSIVE, MIND MGMT

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Chang View Post
    ...flashpoint is a flash story, but an event in it triggers the universe change, giving us the new 52, hope that helps
    The "event" are the last few pagers, which to some felt so tacked on and irrelevant to the four other issues (and most of issue 5) that came before those last few pages.

Flashpunt did have the interesting aspect that there several mini-series created around the event that were designed to tell related stories set in that reality.

http://www.dccomics.com/graphic-novels/flashpoint-0

http://www.dccomics.com/graphic-nove...aturing-batman

http://www.dccomics.com/graphic-nove...uring-superman

http://www.dccomics.com/graphic-nove...g-wonder-woman

http://www.dccomics.com/graphic-nove...-green-lantern

http://www.dccomics.com/graphic-nove...ring-the-flash

But whether any of these help you understand the world of the New 52 is debatable.
    Congress shall make no law . . . abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The Thomas Wayne batman is the best thing to come outta flashpoint. So so good