Status Quo Cowards Thanos Classic's Avatar

Default Deathstroke Vs Batman ~Which one of them is more of a team-wrecker?

Both of them have taken down teams of super-human in glorious and sometiems hilarious fashion. But which of them does it best?
    Batman should call Superman or Wonderwoman to put an end to Crime in Gotham Forever. It'd only take about 3 minutes...

Well does Slade give really terrible reasons for why he is succeeding? Like Batman talking about taking WW down because he punched the air out of her or something. If he doesn't I'd go with Batman since it's like it isn't enough he is doing what he shouldn't be able to do..he's going to give us some asinine reasons as to why it is totally going to work.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

If I'm reading the OP correctly this is a "Take all feats in account" so Slade has to take it. His standing in the middle of the street, zero stealth, beat down of half JLA (flash included) is the gold standard for implausible team wrecking.

Your Ice Cream Man Captain Morgan's Avatar

Batman just physically mauled 5 of the JLA big 7 that one time. There was no real logic to it. Deathstroke was mostly fighting the JLA street levelers, and there were somewhat logical maneuvers involved (silencing Zatana, using mircoscopic vision and a laser point to take out the Atom). Flash got typical speedster PIS'ed, and Kyle Rayner got completely shafted. But if Wally and Kyle hadn't been there, the fight would have been pretty well written.

He blitzed Canary from across a street and beat her by putting a bag over her head.

-_-

Batman totally used the powers of "Gut kick" and "I have a rope" to take out the likes of Wonder Woman and Green Lantern. With prep like that who could logically stand against him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    He blitzed Canary from across a street and beat her by putting a bag over her head.

-_-
    Yeah, the Deathstroke v JLA thing was not.. it was not a bastion of logic, somewhat or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Yeah, the Deathstroke v JLA thing was not.. it was not a bastion of logic, somewhat or otherwise.
    I enjoyed reading it at the time, but I had to squint real hard and whistle while reading it to choke the creeping doom of rational though. Take out the Flash bit and I could let pass with a sigh.

Deathstroke is only slightly less of a joke than Prometheus, so, going with Batman.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!