Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by destro View Post
    It always bugged me that he wasn't called DEMON-Goblin. Demo-goblin makes me imagine him going around handing out cassettes trying to plug his band or something.
    Heh. His name always bugged me too. I knew it was "Demogoblin", but for some reason I always read it as "hemoglobin". Weird, huh?
    "Women... they come and go, but the Jonah is eternal." - ViewtifulJC

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Nichols View Post
    Heh. His name always bugged me too. I knew it was "Demogoblin", but for some reason I always read it as "hemoglobin". Weird, huh?
    Actually I can totally see that, but maybe I'm just weird too!
    Life looks better in black and white.

Good riddance to bad garbage
    Bye bye Demo, see you never, not even in flashbacks
    Blogger

I am obsessed with the idea of completely erasing Spider-Man from every Marvel continuity

Disciple of En Sabah Nur Harbinger of Apocalypse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by destro View Post
    I mainly remember Demogoblin as a pretty one note character who was little more than a cool visual. So I don't really miss him.

But if somebody can bring him back and do something interesting with him, then why not?

It always bugged me that he wasn't called DEMON-Goblin. Demo-goblin makes me imagine him going around handing out cassettes trying to plug his band or something.
    Heh, indeed. Demon Goblin or Demongoblin does sound better Was mostly asking out of curiousity. Always liked his design and the demonic nature as thats kind of different from the others. I mostly remember him first from reading Maximum Carnage adn playing the old Sega game where he appeared as a boss character and it was only years later that I found out he really didn't have that much of a big role.
    I am Apocalypse! Look upon the future and tremble!
    I am as far beyond Mutants as they are beyond you. I am eternal.
    Evil? I am not malevolent, I simply am!

I liked his visual aesthetics, but his personality was one-note.

Wait, how DO you say it? Is it dee-moe-goblin or dem-oh-goblin? Someone call Howard Mackie and ask.

He looked really cool, so he has that going for him. Certainly more could've been done with him though; he ended up being kind of a wasted opportunity.

That being said, someday a writer with a soft spot for him will bring him back and do something really fun and interesting with him. Then maybe he'll get a second chance at being a sustainable character.

-Pav, who thought that while the miniseries featuring Venom, Morbius, and Demogoblin was terrible in execution, the idea for those three to have a "working relationship" was fun...

Nope.
    Demogoblin was way too one dimensional villain and a product of the time this character was created.
    Pull List:New Avengers,Thor,Superior Spider-Man,Mighty Avengers,Swamp Thing,Daredevil,Uncanny Avengers,Superior Foes of Spider-Man.

I always thought he looked cool, so if they write him a good story- why not?! Go for it (Dan:)

Maybe a dead Goblin can make a deal with the devil? :-P

I do not miss him.

I don't have any particular issue with him, but I don't miss him and see no reason to see him again.
    When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.-C.S.Lewis

I sort of do. He had an awesome visual. As for the character well.. I wish there were more angles explored with him. I almost wish they brought him back to be the goblin for Kaine much like Jack O'Lantern is for Venom.
    Behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die!

Every day of my life!
    Founder and member of the Spidey 500 Club: Class of 2013.

Come join the club!

After probably years of forgetting the goofy guy existed, now I miss him. He was such a weird lil yellow goblny dude.

Quote Originally Posted by atlasjj View Post
    Marvel could bring him back and make him a better character.
    Why not do the same with Cardiac?
    Check out the O.A.W. Report at www.majinoaw.blogspot.com. You want to see why I say the things I do or understand what's in my head... this is the place to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Majinoaw View Post
    Why not do the same with Cardiac?
    Be happy that Cardiac is safe in limbo. If Demogoblin or Cardiac are brought back, I could easily see them being casually killed.
    Life looks better in black and white.