Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Any chance you could post that list here?
    Actually that is a really good idea. The fans can make sure if a mutant can truly be on that list or not. Unpaid work who doesn't like that. Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    Actually that is a really good idea. The fans can make sure if a mutant can truly be on that list or not. Unpaid work who doesn't like that. Oh wait...
    And we can even add sources so it can be validated.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Any chance you could post that list here?
    It's not my list to post, sorry.

b

Hopefully its Kwannon!
    wood / bkv / coipel / pichelli / staples / del mundo
    flagship x-men // avengers undercover // saga // private eye

On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Faded View Post
    Hopefully its Kwannon!
    Actually we already had a Kwannon but that's the one Loeb killed off.
    Here is the wiki.It's kind of outdated though.

In Ultimate X-Men #18, S.T.R.I.K.E. Psi-Division agent Elisabeth Braddock is killed by Colossus in order to destroy Proteus, who has taken her as his host. In #25, she later appears at the gala celebration held at the X-Mansion in the last issue of Mark Millar's run on the title, this time in the body of a Japanese teenager. She explains that after she died, her consciousness migrated to the body of a comatose Japanese girl named Kwannon, who was "happy to go the light". Despite the disdainful reactions of her listeners, Betsy herself does not mind the change, stating she's "never felt perkier". This version of Kwannon was considerably younger than Betsy Braddock; upon inhabiting Kwannon's body Betsy was too young to be a S.T.R.I.K.E. agent, but was working undercover for Professor Xavier. She eventually became a member of the most recent lineup of X-Men.
    Last edited by sage6paths; 11-06-2012 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by briancwood View Post
    It's not my list to post, sorry.

b
    Dang, would have been nice to get a peak :P

Maybe someone wants to compile a list of their own? lol
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    Dang, would have been nice to get a peak :P

Maybe someone wants to compile a list of their own? lol
    Actually that's a good idea. Someone make a thread compiling all the ultimate characters with sources as to whether they are missing, dead, or alive. Or we could just use the wikia lol.

Editors get paid to keep this shit straight, yet fail to do so.

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by briancwood View Post
    Man, this thread is crazy.

Anyway, I'm not trying to pass the buck here, but I had asked editorial for a list of mutants I could populate this reservation with, and Psylocke was on that (rather long) list. I have no idea if this is a mistake or not, and honestly I sorta don't care! If it makes someone drop the book, clearly the book was already on thin ice for that reader, so there's not much to be done there. I'll always defer to editorial, since they're my boss!

Anyway, Psylocke is not a major character here. It's a stretch to even call her a minor character in this story I'm writing, so hopefully it won't impact any of your lives too much.

b
    Actually, I was ready to campaign this book.

Quote Originally Posted by StepsOntheMoon View Post
    I just think maybe the Marvel editorial team should check the Marvel wikia every now and then to avoid accidentally bringing people back to life
    I think maybe Marvel Wikia should check their own entries every now and then. For startes, to be topical, they can stop claiming Ultimate Shaman is James Proudstar. Unless they have a proof he is. And by proof I mean a page from a comic book where it says so.

Thanks you Mr Woods. I hope that person who tweeted about Psylocke picks up the issue. We do over react sometimes lol

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Wisdom View Post
    I think maybe Marvel Wikia should check their own entries every now and then. For startes, to be topical, they can stop claiming Ultimate Shaman is James Proudstar. Unless they have a proof he is. And by proof I mean a page from a comic book where it says so.
    I haven't read the issue where Shaman appears. Does it infact NOT say that Proudstar is him? If it doesn't then calling him Warpath is justified completely. Although characters can change their name so it would be justified either way :P
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Seriously Mr. Wood, keep up the amazing work. Ultimate Kitty Pryde has become one of my favorite comic book characters ever. This is one of marvel's best books. Keep up the awesome work.

Elder Member

I'm just really baffled on how this happens. Mr. Wood, I plan on continuing to buy all of your other books, but I had really expected more for this book. I really enjoyed this while it lasted.

It's clearly editorial, I don't know why you are taking this out on the writer. Marvel obviously wants to start easing off on the dead means dead rule in the Ultimate Universe.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!