Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default REVIEW: American Vampire, #32

Scott Snyder and Rafael Albuquerque serve up a healthy dish of exposition in "American Vampire" #32, as a surprising face from the title's first story makes her dramatic and dangerous return.

Full review here.

So I got a theory...

Everyone has pretty much had the thought that Henry is probably going to die, for the better part of a year now. But, what if, in one of those "punishments worse than death," Hattie simply turns him? It's the fate that Henry has seemingly gone out of his way to avoid, and it could somewhat mirror Book's fate from early on in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by FHIZ View Post
    So I got a theory...

Everyone has pretty much had the thought that Henry is probably going to die, for the better part of a year now. But, what if, in one of those "punishments worse than death," Hattie simply turns him? It's the fate that Henry has seemingly gone out of his way to avoid, and it could somewhat mirror Book's fate from early on in the series.
    I think you hit the nail on the head. Killing him seems almost too easy a fate for him, it would devastate Pearl which also seems to be Hattie's main concern.

The Blacklist just got crazy. I'm going to be very sad to see this go on hiatus.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeysabear View Post
    I think you hit the nail on the head. Killing him seems almost too easy a fate for him, it would devastate Pearl which also seems to be Hattie's main concern.

The Blacklist just got crazy. I'm going to be very sad to see this go on hiatus.
    Yeah. I mean, the general thought was "Henry is gonna die" at the end of the Travis Kidd arc, but turning him could possibly put him at odds with Pearl in someway, which would hurt her more.

and yeah, it's gonna suck after December!

I support the "Henry gets turned" theory guys. Good one. Only difference is that I think Skinner will be the one who do it. We all know that he always wants to be in the center of things. Also, he's a backstabbing son of a gun so I'm calling that he'll backstab Hattie and Euro vampire group at the last minute. He only looks out for himself so he probably just agreed to a deal with Hattie just to remove the remote device on his chest and make the VMS pay for it.

Also, I think Skinner truly loves Pearl.. and he knows who Pearl really loves. So in his own twisted way of loving Pearl, he'll turn Henry into a vampire-- which in my opinion is what Pearl really wants but don't have the guts to do.