Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Doubtful but they will probably interact. Although CAXF vs UXF is more interesting because of Cable and Bishop.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

Basically, this is just a continuation of Avengers-New Avengers. The names and powersets of the characters change, but the stories continue in the same vein. Nice.
    Pot+Kettle - "This post went so full retard that it had to be quoted."

Quote Originally Posted by Regino View Post
    Basically, this is just a continuation of Avengers-New Avengers. The names and powersets of the characters change, but the stories continue in the same vein. Nice.
    Well Marvel does seem bigger on combo books. Avengers and New Avengers, F4 and FF, Thor and Journey, and Now All New X-men and Uncanny ????.

So many Xbooks now! Hard to keep up
    UXF is Storm and Psylocke doing what exactly?
    Some of these books are gonna have to go.

UXF: Past Dealing with Bishop not really sure, I assume more classic X-Foes
    CAXF: Handling anti-mutant big business
    Uncanny: Extinction team building an army I suppose and fighting off bigots.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Egg View Post
    So some grown mutant got shanked. That doesn't necessitate a group of snarky brooders who aren't going to kill anyone over it.

I'll read it for Illyana. The rest of that group are just bullshitters. (Except Magneto, but he doesn't need to go back to his killing ways anyway.)
    Just what Cap said to Wolverine an about Sentinels shows that something like the extinction team is still necessary
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

THE SUPERIOR MEMBER! USERNAME TAKEN's Avatar

If Bendis goes dark with the book, it should be fine.

His "dark" work is really excellent. From Dark Avengers to Daredevil to Torso, Bendis knows how to handle grit pretty well.

All this is assuming the book will be dark though. We don't have any idea yet as to where Bendis intends to take the title.
    Adults struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life when the answer is obvious to the smallest child: because it's not real. - Grant Morrison

Rolling My Eyes At You mr_hyde2120's Avatar

Bendis is good, he's gonna kill this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by USERNAME TAKEN View Post
    If Bendis goes dark with the book, it should be fine.

His "dark" work is really excellent. From Dark Avengers to Daredevil to Torso, Bendis knows how to handle grit pretty well.

All this is assuming the book will be dark though. We don't have any idea yet as to where Bendis intends to take the title.
    Ah well we should get an interview after marvel pumps out a few more teasers next week. So before Feb Solicits come out we should have some sort of idea.

The Extinction Team get another book? Gimme a break.

Please, PLEASE don't let Cyclops be the main character again! C'mon, Bendis. Don't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post

Please, PLEASE don't let Cyclops be the main character again! C'mon, Bendis. Don't do this
    Again, the logo has Cyclop's optic blast ready to go in his visor in the background.

Its a cyclops focused book.

Thank you Bendis.

Amen.

Homer yell.
    R.I.P. SPIDERMAN.
    August 1962 - December 2007

ZT4 : "Cyclops said it best: Grow up."

Warren Ellis : "Cyclops is the best superhero in the world. He is, as far as I'm concerned, the Batman. He's been in intensive training since his early teenage years to lead the first-ever mutant rescue and security team. This is a guy who gets up every morning asking himself how he can be better." - Quoted for TRUTH.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...9411795296.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post

If you don't like it , don't read it . It's that simple . Marvel Now has enough other options .

Im so excited. Finally we all knew that there is another Xbook. I think the Team will consist of Cyclops, Magneto, Emma, Magik and this NEW mutant appearing in ANXM. The one who sided with cyclops. There where 2 new mutants. One sided with Wolverine and one with Cyclops.

Not a huge Bachalo fan, he's ok when not dealing with vast backdrops, like a huge battle. When he is, it looks like he fed his dog a bunch of crayons and let the dog throw up on the pages. 90% of the time I can't tell who the hell is supposed to be who. Bendis loves his huge fights though, this could be a huge disaster. As a plus, Bachalo never stays on a book very long, so he'll be gone after 6 issues.

Quote Originally Posted by cholizo View Post
    Not a huge Bachalo fan, he's ok when not dealing with vast backdrops, like a huge battle. When he is, it looks like he fed his dog a bunch of crayons and let the dog throw up on the pages. 90% of the time I can't tell who the hell is supposed to be who. Bendis loves his huge fights though, this could be a huge disaster. As a plus, Bachalo never stays on a book very long, so he'll be gone after 6 issues.
    i pray to god for this. let him stay in WATX he fits there...