Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    evil maybe, genius no stk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    6,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman&theWolverines View Post
    Does anyone else have the suspicion that the arc will end with Dana finding out Terry is Batman? That's my prediction anyway.
    The thing I have been liking about the series is that it is striking a very delicate balance between feeling like anything could happen, but also feeling very true to the original show. I do feel like it's possible she could find out here. I also feel like it's possible Bruce could die. I hope not, but it doesn't feel like it's off the table.

  2. #17
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,130

    Default

    In the first season's finale to JLU we see that Dana has indeed found out that Terry is Batman, but they never say when she found out.

  3. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelPaytonMZ View Post
    In the first season's finale to JLU we see that Dana has indeed found out that Terry is Batman, but they never say when she found out.
    Yeah, that's why I suspect that Beechen's going to elaborate on that here. I'd really like it if he played with that dynamic. He gave an interview last month where he said that after this arc they were going to do a single issue focusing on Dana so it leads me to believe SOMETHING is happening at the end of this, something that will supposedly completely change Dana and Terry's relationship.

  4. #19
    Veteran Member Hypestyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    5,687

    Default

    so just what has dick grayson been doing all this time?

  5. #20
    Elder Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    mansfield, MA
    Posts
    20,888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so just what has dick grayson been doing all this time?
    Running a martial arts dojo and perhaps doing some light heroics as he seemed to be in top form during Hush Beyond.

  6. #21
    Veteran Member Hypestyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    5,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    Running a martial arts dojo and perhaps doing some light heroics as he seemed to be in top form during Hush Beyond.
    did he leave gotham at any point or did he "stay" throughout the events of the cartoon? how does he come to meet Terry?

  7. #22
    Elder Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    mansfield, MA
    Posts
    20,888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    did he leave gotham at any point or did he "stay" throughout the events of the cartoon? how does he come to meet Terry?
    I think it was meant to be Bludhaven, and he teams up with Terry because old enemies of Batman are turning up dead and the culprit knows who Bruce is so they suspect it must be someone from inside the family doing the crimes. Terry goes out to see if Dick has an alibi and they end up teaming up to stop the real killer.

  8. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman&theWolverines View Post
    I keep going back and forth on this series. I'm digging "10,000 Clowns" so far but my hatred of "Hush Beyond" and the initial run of this series (that Matter Master arc in particular) is hampering my enjoyment of this title. Doesn't help that apparently Derek Fridolfs and Dustin Nguyen almost relaunched this title, which I would've really liked to see.
    Didn't know that. I'm happy that didn't happen as I haven't been into to their JL Beyond near as much as I hoped. They have some decent stuff, but a lot of the time it feels like bad fan fiction. I also feel they started off with way too big a story instead of really establishing the current day League and their place in the world.

  9. #24
    Member James Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    I think it was meant to be Bludhaven, and he teams up with Terry because old enemies of Batman are turning up dead and the culprit knows who Bruce is so they suspect it must be someone from inside the family doing the crimes. Terry goes out to see if Dick has an alibi and they end up teaming up to stop the real killer.
    Do we know Bludhaven even exists in the BEYOND continuity though, I mean if we accept its a pre-reboot Superman then FINAL CRISIS and INFINITE CRISIS happened so didn't the destruction of the Bludhaven happen?

    Cheers.

    James.
    Any Dream worth Having Is A Dream worth Fighting For.

  10. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    Do we know Bludhaven even exists in the BEYOND continuity though, I mean if we accept its a pre-reboot Superman then FINAL CRISIS and INFINITE CRISIS happened so didn't the destruction of the Bludhaven happen?

    Cheers.

    James.
    Beyond continuity is supposed to be from the DCAU continuity so those may have never even necessarily happened.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •