View Poll Results: Based on provided strategies, which team will win?

Voters
11. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Royal Flush

    5 45.45%
  • Valeria Kementari

    6 54.55%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44
  1. #31
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tel'aran'rhiod
    Posts
    22,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    What the hell?
    I've gone from losing a match to be tethered to Giles for the rest of history??
    I had no ideas the stacks for losing would be so dire!

    Matt had to tie-break our match with ChazX and sent us packing with some anti-dinosaur nonsense.
    As a consolation, he should at least allow me to vote independently for subsequent matches.
    No. Forever and ever you are bound together. Like peanut butter and jelly. Like Abbott & Costello. Like wine and Kementari. Mazel Tov!! Happy internet marriage to you two!

  2. #32
    ... Dr. Sonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    13,307

    Default

    Oh boy.
    I think I'm going to have to bring in the lovely Mrs. Dr. Sonic to both annul this internet marriage and break this insipid 'tie.'
    PaperArt
    XPOTM, 6/12

  3. #33
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tel'aran'rhiod
    Posts
    22,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    Oh boy.
    I think I'm going to have to bring in the lovely Mrs. Dr. Sonic to both annul this internet marriage and break this insipid 'tie.'
    You mean Daniela Gertrudis Sonic? He seems happy with the marriage. You should ask for a name change in your username, Gertrudis.

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    Like peanut butter and jelly. Like Abbott & Costello.
    Like Brunhilda and ugliness.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    I think I'm going to have to bring in the lovely Mrs. Dr. Sonic to both annul this internet marriage and break this insipid 'tie.'


    Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    You mean Daniela Gertrudis Sonic? He seems happy with the marriage. You should ask for a name change in your username, Gertrudis.
    When I get back to facebook in January, my name will be Dan Sonic :D

  5. #35
    ... Dr. Sonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    13,307

    Default

    The true agony of defeat....
    PaperArt
    XPOTM, 6/12

  6. #36
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tel'aran'rhiod
    Posts
    22,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    The true agony of defeat....
    I feel your pain, who'd want to be attached to Gertrudis for all eternity? But rules that are not written anywhere nor are actually rules are rules and if we break them bad things happen, the whole universe might implode or something

  7. #37
    ... Dr. Sonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    13,307

    Default

    I fear I might have to enter into witness protection/relocation...
    great.
    this is going to wreak havoc on my practice.
    PaperArt
    XPOTM, 6/12

  8. #38
    The Notorious BIB mattbib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Wilmington, Delaware
    Posts
    14,822

    Default

    Sorry guys, the rule is pretty specific:
    To maintain fairness across the board, teams with two or more participants will only be allowed one vote in any match.

    Which leaves this as a tie. That said I'd also vote for Valeria Kementari in this match, so the 6-5 score stands.

    Congrats to Valeria Kementari, who advances to Game E where she'll vade ChaZ X on Wednesday. Good luck!

    Great job to Royal Flush, but as this is his second loss it means he's elminated. Thanks for participating!

  9. #39
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tel'aran'rhiod
    Posts
    22,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattbib View Post
    Sorry guys, the rule is pretty specific:
    To maintain fairness across the board, teams with two or more participants will only be allowed one vote in any match.

    Which leaves this as a tie. That said I'd also vote for Valeria Kementari in this match, so the 6-5 score stands.

    Congrats to Valeria Kementari, who advances to Game E where she'll vade ChaZ X on Wednesday. Good luck!

    Great job to Royal Flush, but as this is his second loss it means he's elminated. Thanks for participating!
    Thanks for the vote! Great battle RF, I had a lot of fun in this round (even if most of the fun came from the wedding of the century). With the words of Matt Sonic and Mengsk are now married officially! Yay! celebration!!

    Chaz I am terribly excited to see what you do knowing what Amora can do. It's going to be epic.

  10. #40
    ... Dr. Sonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    13,307

    Default

    Congratulations, Val.
    Good game, Flush.
    You stink, Matt.
    First you eliminate me, then you say my vote doesn't count, and now you've bound me to that weirdo, Mengsk.
    If I didn't know any better, I 'd think you don't like me very much...
    PaperArt
    XPOTM, 6/12

  11. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    and now you've bound me to that weirdo, Mengsk.


    Congratulations Brunhilda, may Satan have mercy on your soul.

  12. #42
    The Notorious BIB mattbib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Wilmington, Delaware
    Posts
    14,822

    Default

    I am an ordained minister...through the internet of course.

  13. #43
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tel'aran'rhiod
    Posts
    22,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattbib View Post
    I am an ordained minister...through the internet of course.
    You should change your username to Father Mattbib now.

  14. #44

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •