Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by chicainery View Post
    Does anyone think there's any chance of this being released in HC? From what jhalbright said, I doubt it.
    I doubt it. Despite being a good series, I don't think it's popular enough to warrant a hardcover release unlike something like American Vampire.

I think Allred's work is always worth checking out and Chris Roberson did a nice job of bringing the characters to light. My little sister loved the book.

On another note, this movie reminds me of I-Zombie:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07s-cNFffDM

I'm kind of surprised by the positive reaction to iZombie. Read the first twelve issues and it never seemed to really go anywhere aside from some vague allusions to a bad plot from the lady Frankenstein. It wasn't bad and I'd read through it at the library or something but not much substance.

Someone mentioned Memorial and I found that a much more interesting read. Faster paced since its a mini and a the characters are equally enjoyable. The art might not have Allred's flair but I really liked the details that were thrown in.

Yeah, this wasn't one of my favorite Vertigo comics. It was interesting enough to keep me reading it, but at the same time I was kind of glad it ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote2010 View Post
    I think Allred's work is always worth checking out and Chris Roberson did a nice job of bringing the characters to light. My little sister loved the book.
    I got the first trade and loved it! I am a huge Allred fan, and his art is spectacular on this series.