Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    Indestructible Finger Test of Strength's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    they need to lock arms

swag pumping out of those ovaries people

straight swag
    Damn straight.

Now I really want to seem them wreck everyone together.

My faint hopes of YA crossingover with FF have been dashed, Mr Gillon told me via twitter 'Not for the short time'
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    My faint hopes of YA crossingover with FF have been dashed, Mr Gillon told me via twitter 'Not for the short time'
    Too bad. I guess it's better if the books go separately for the time being.

Anyway, I've never read Vengeance, should I?
    Marvel: Daredevil, Punisher, Uncanny Avengers, Wolverine & the X-Men, Cyclops, Hawkeye, Superior/Amazing Spider-Man (Trading for)
    Image: East of West, Lazarus, Jupiter's Legacy, Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by punisher97 View Post

Vengeance? I'm not familiar with that, I GUESS The veterans here are ;D
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

BANNED

So she's an instant favorite because she sasses mouthed She Hulk. Sounds pretenious but I find she has potential.
    I look forward what Gillan has in store for her in Young Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerkaya View Post
    So she's an instant favorite because she sasses mouthed She Hulk. Sounds pretenious but I find she has potential.
    I look forward what Gillan has in store for her in Young Avengers.
    Hopefully she's a pivotal member in the team.

*sigh*

I'm really interested in this character and I hope she does really well I just wish she was appearing in some other book. Not really all that interested in the YA lineup outside of possibly Kate and maybe Marvelboy(depending on where they go with him). Miss America isn't enough to get me to follow the title. Hopefully, she will become a staple in the MU so one day I can enjoy her elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by NamorsTrident View Post
    *sigh*

I'm really interested in this character and I hope she does really well I just wish she was appearing in some other book. Not really all that interested in the YA lineup outside of possibly Kate and maybe Marvelboy(depending on where they go with him). Miss America isn't enough to get me to follow the title. Hopefully, she will become a staple in the MU so one day I can enjoy her elsewhere.
    What about kid loki?

Quote Originally Posted by punisher97 View Post

Vengeance isn't a book for every comic book fan. It takes all the "weird" of comics and compresses it into one little mini-series. If you embrace and love the weirdness of the MU, then definitely give it a try.

What about kid loki?
    Gillen's mystery involving kidLoki is why I'm following.

I expect YA to be a massive hit.

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Its not clear she comes from a different world that is fan speculation. also you mean Hispanic ancestry.
    It has been explicitly mentioned in some teaser that she's "inter-dimensional": http://forums.comicbookresources.com...3&d=1351955573

As for the "hispanic" thing, I'm neither north-american nor a native english speaker, so I have trouble knowing when should the words "latin", "hispanic" and "spanish" be used. "Hispanic" means the same as "spanish", after all (I know that "spaniard" refers to people/things coming from Spain proper, while "spanish" refers to people/things coming from any spanish-speaking country, but I don't know the difference between "hispanic" and "spanish").
    Last edited by Habis; 11-03-2012 at 11:09 AM.

I always considered Hispanic to be southern american countries but I guess I'm wrong.

I always considered Hispanic to be southern american countries but I guess I'm wrong.
    I don't think so; the south americans are all "latinos" (speakers of a latin language), but not "spanish"/"hispanic" (speakers of spanish or belonging to a spanish-influenced culture). "Hispania" means just "Spain" in old latin, so "hispanic" and "spanish" should mean the same; I guess "hispanic"/"spanish" is to "spaniard" as "anglo-saxan" is to "english", but I have trouble knowing which is the exact difference between "hispanic" and "spanish"; I guess one could refer to language and the other to race, or something like that?.
    Last edited by Habis; 11-03-2012 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    It has been explicitly mentioned in some teaser that she's "inter-dimensional": http://forums.comicbookresources.com...3&d=1351955573

As for the "hispanic" thing, I'm neither north-american nor a native english speaker, so I have trouble knowing when should the words "latin", "hispanic" and "spanish" used. "Hispanic" means the same as "spanish", after all (I know that "spaniard" refers to people/things coming from Spain proper, while "spanish" refers to people/things coming from any spanish-speaking country, but I don't know the difference between "hispanic" and "spanish").
    Hm, apperently-because I looked it up-hispanic is for those who speak Spanish, and latin is for those from the Latin Americas...

I don't know. Here in the US, they're both used interchangeably depending on where you live...

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Vengeance isn't a book for every comic book fan. It takes all the "weird" of comics and compresses it into one little mini-series. If you embrace and love the weirdness of the MU, then definitely give it a try.

Gillen's mystery involving kidLoki is why I'm following.
    I guess I'll be reading Vengeance!
    Marvel: Daredevil, Punisher, Uncanny Avengers, Wolverine & the X-Men, Cyclops, Hawkeye, Superior/Amazing Spider-Man (Trading for)
    Image: East of West, Lazarus, Jupiter's Legacy, Starlight