Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Optic Blast, Optic Blast B. Kuwanger's Avatar

Default She Hulk is a puta

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    I'd call you maybe.
    you made my evening.
    Last edited by B. Kuwanger; 11-02-2012 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Its not clear she comes from a different world that is fan speculation. also you mean Hispanic ancestry.
    Gillen outright said she was from a cool, alternative universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Gillen outright said she was from a cool, alternative universe.
    Ah really I missed that. Got the quote. I just remember him saying Loki finds her in a cool alt universe.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

Quote Originally Posted by SayOcean View Post
    Nothing in a comic book forum should be taken seriously, but especially on here

Ugh!
    both actresses are already disney connected- Marvel wants young moviegoers, for sure.. plus there are soundtrack options..

..and why does she have to be from another dimension? It's almost saying this Latina heroine has to be an extradimensional alien (no subtext there, right?) to have the title Miss America.. (and the repetition of her last name implies that, well, she's still not the real Miss America, who should be long since been retired/deceased by now...)

Releasing Johnny's torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Where the diwatas and the Triumph Division call home

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    ..and why does she have to be from another dimension? It's almost saying this Latina heroine has to be an extradimensional alien (no subtext there, right?) to have the title Miss America.. (and the repetition of her last name implies that, well, she's still not the real Miss America, who should be long since been retired/deceased by now...)
    1. If she's a human from an alternate Earth then she shouldn't be treated as an alien as both Rachel Grey and Nate Grey are practically treated as natives of 616.
    2. If the Philadelphia Liberteens' Miss America has more media exposure then it stands to reason Chavez would want to distinguish herself much like Jim Hammond goes by "Torch" sans "Human" in Secret Avengers.
    Johnny Storm was dead; who is this resurrected Johnny Storm?
    "Here, hold my Annihilus…" Johnny Storm, Fantastic Four #601

both actresses are already disney connected- Marvel wants young moviegoers, for sure.. plus there are soundtrack options..

To be fair, she's still a Latina, just a Latina from another dimension.

Indestructible Finger Test of Strength's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    MAC and M together

Test of STrength, that'd be off the chain
    M&M!

Pow!!!

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by Test of Strength View Post
    M&M!

Pow!!!
    they need to lock arms

swag pumping out of those ovaries people

straight swag
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Yes. Yes she did. ♥ ♥ ♥

This panel made me love her forever. The established hero pretentiously assumes the new generations "need" their help. Time for some serious turnover; lead the charge, MAC!
    Also, not cool to hate on Vengeance. It was miles better than 90% of the stuff Marvel is currently putting out.

Not to needle you or anything, but without Hellstrom how was MAC gonna get out of that dimension that Loki magically sent her too?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Not to needle you or anything, but without Hellstrom how was MAC gonna get out of that dimension that Loki magically sent her too?
    She's a dimensional traveller.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

She's a dimensional traveller.
    It wasn't obvious in Vengeance, and she behaved like she felt she was stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    No idea, it could be she was putting on a front that is what Casey's run implied she was doing but according to the shades of people that were there before, more people returned somehow when they were sent there.

The Interdimensional thing is something that Gillen has been dropping into her background in part to play up her mysterious past, you see it in the Point One story with her being on Earth 212, Loki's mention of Earth-Earth and this ad below which I think is official but may or may not be.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mc1osgfF6W1qd9956o1_500.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	103753

Splendiferous Spider Hero ImmortalIronFist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Mind View Post
    This panel made me love her forever. The established hero pretentiously assumes the new generations "need" their help. Time for some serious turnover; lead the charge, MAC!
    Also, not cool to hate on Vengeance. It was miles better than 90% of the stuff Marvel is currently putting out.
    Oddly enough, I get the exact opposite reaction from this panel, it makes me really not like her.
    Hey, that tiger is flying a spaceship.

Quote Originally Posted by Wellman View Post
    No idea, it could be she was putting on a front that is what Casey's run implied she was doing but according to the shades of people that were there before, more people returned somehow when they were sent there.

The Interdimensional thing is something that Gillen has been dropping into her background in part to play up her mysterious past, you see it in the Point One story with her being on Earth 212, Loki's mention of Earth-Earth and this ad below which I think is official but may or may not be.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mc1osgfF6W1qd9956o1_500.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	103753
    Awesome, I wish UK had a huge comic fanbase, its enormous but not gigantic!
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”