Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Test of Strength View Post
    If I wore a g-string and a top hat to battle, would you call me a man-whore?

Besides the way she said it can be applied differently. For instance, it can be whore or bitch.
    Gotcha. Still, I'm glad she left that tacky outfit behind. Redesign I fully endorse.

If I wore a g-string and a top hat to battle, would you call me a man-whore?
    I'd call you maybe.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

Indestructible Finger Test of Strength's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Gotcha. Still, I'm glad she left that tacky outfit behind. Redesign I fully endorse.
    Yes, so you keep mentioning.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    I'd call you maybe.
    I will be too busy to answer because I will be saving lives, being handed the key to the city, stopping the baddies, all the while I wear a top hat and a g-string as SD/DB calls me a man-whore in the background.

I was actually shopping around today for a sweater, was looking for a red one with hood cause I was MAC-inspired. No luck.

BANNED

Yes, so you keep mentioning.

I will be too busy to answer because I will be saving lives, being handed the key to the city, stopping the baddies, all the while I wear a top hat and a g-string as SD/DB calls me a man-whore in the background.

I was actually shopping around today for a sweater, was looking for a red one with hood cause I was MAC-inspired. No luck.
    Why would I do that?

Yes. Yes she did. ♥ ♥ ♥

Oh no she di'int

BANNED

Good to see a new character. Lets hope Marvel makes a long lasting stable character and not another canon fodder.
    Or worse, placed in another Marvel ripoff of Hunger Games.

OK, I liked her in Vengeance, which for the most part otherwise bored me, but looking at the scene with Loki here, I'm sold. The costume redesign is terrific--striking, but still casual this-can-go-anywhere style.
    Mostly moved on to fanfiction.net...

A little more. MAC is a dimensional traveller - but that's literally all we know about that. She's got that air of mystery about her, where nothing is really explicit, and honestly I love that.

She's the unknown factor. The random element, the chance occurrence, the road not taken.
    Could she be the same Miss America that Howard the Duck brought from that nazi-asgardian zombieverse? If it's so, she has reasons to both loathe Loki with all her heart, and to know that, very, very, very, very deep down, he has what it takes to be a hero spoilers:
    The Loki of her world both started the zombie plague during one of his plots to have Thor exiled, and saved her with his last breath, sending her to Earth 616
    end of spoilers.

Indestructible Finger Test of Strength's Avatar

A dimensional traveler hailing from either New York, East LA, or Miami.

Yeah!

san francisco - the free range twink farm

Quote Originally Posted by The Imakandi View Post
    Thought this was a good picture of Miss America Chavez in flight.
    Wait, so they took her OUT of the platform boots?

Lame x 1000.

Oh hey, look, she's in Docs. Like every other preteen shopping at Delias.
    Last edited by Pixie_Solanas; 11-02-2012 at 04:43 PM.

Miss America (Madeline Joyce Frank) is a superhero fictional character in comic books published by Marvel Comics. She first appeared in Marvel Mystery Comics #49 (Nov. 1943), and was created by writer Otto Binder and artist Al Gabriele for Timely Comics, the 1940s precursor of Marvel, in the period fans and historians call the Golden Age of Comic Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkrook View Post
    Miss America (Madeline Joyce Frank) is a superhero fictional character in comic books published by Marvel Comics. She first appeared in Marvel Mystery Comics #49 (Nov. 1943), and was created by writer Otto Binder and artist Al Gabriele for Timely Comics, the 1940s precursor of Marvel, in the period fans and historians call the Golden Age of Comic Books.
    This thread is for Miss America Chavez!

Quote Originally Posted by Dkrook View Post
    Chavez is a completely different character; she is young, comes from a different world, and is of spanish ancestry. She has taken the Miss America mantle the same way the Vision inherited the name of the original Vision (who was an alien) and the Human Torch took the name of the original Human Torch (who was -and still is -a robot).

Its not clear she comes from a different world that is fan speculation. also you mean Hispanic ancestry.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

MAC and M together

Test of STrength, that'd be off the chain
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings