Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default REVIEW: Ghostbusters, #14

Erik Burnham and Dan Schoening present a showdown between the Ghostbusters and the Ghost Smashers in this Halloween release of "Ghostbusters" #14.

Full review here.

I thought #14 was thoroughly entertaining. The artwork's everything a fan could ask for, and it had some thrilling moments like egon and janine's discussion/dissection on the roof (I've expressed it once, i'll say again, it's no fun that Louis Tully can't come and play. Think of all the awkward drama!) But I like the roles characters like Peck are taking and that we're seeing progress on what's being seeded. (Who's this Tiyah?!) Ronald Alexander's application letter at the end of the issue was a great way to clue us in on his motives.

Can't wait for next month.
    I Draw Pictures All Day:
    http://mikesegawa.com/

Quote Originally Posted by tunasammiches View Post
    I thought #14 was thoroughly entertaining. The artwork's everything a fan could ask for, and it had some thrilling moments like egon and janine's discussion/dissection on the roof (I've expressed it once, i'll say again, it's no fun that Louis Tully can't come and play. Think of all the awkward drama!) But I like the roles characters like Peck are taking and that we're seeing progress on what's being seeded. (Who's this Tiyah?!) Ronald Alexander's application letter at the end of the issue was a great way to clue us in on his motives.

Can't wait for next month.
    Tiyah is Winston's girlfriend who debuted before I started writing Ghostbusters -- she's from the Tainted Love one shot in 2010!
    Comic book writer & artist. Working on IDW's monthly GHOSTBUSTERS +TMNT and Scarlet Spider at Marvel.

www.burnhamania.com
    www.facebook.com/erikburnhamfanpage
    www.twitter.com/erikburnham