Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

: Cue Shinji Ikari,with Asuka and the giant Rei head,as the buildings were mostly covered in the orange stuff at the end of the road.:

Rei: The Father is gone, now the Son becomes the Father. It is all for you. I myself am part angel,but that matters not. What matters is your world.

:Cue EVA-01 appears, as the plating peels off and falls into the sea of goo,it looked like Rei, except taller and in a blue dress, she floats down to her son and spoke. Grabbing him and lovingly touchs him.:

"Shinji, it is me,the true me." :looks to the Rei head.: "She is part angel Shinji,your father attempted to replace me,but how, when I was your armor. Shinji, you are now the Human race,in one package.Think of it Shinji,able to change the very world itself."

:Shinji grabs hold of her at the waist,tears in his eyes.: "What am I suppose to do?"

"Rise." :Said Yui.:

:Shinji now grabs his head and thinks, thinks really hard. Storm clouds coming, twisters sucking up the fluid, buildings becoming dust. And then it all goes to black.:

:Latter it was revealed a world.Humans, animals, the works. As we see Shinji having a date with Asuka. Looking happy for once,before looking to the sky.:

Asuka: What is it? A plane?

Shinji: Oh, it is nothing.

:In the sky, Yui's influence was there. As the Moon. Which was visible during the day.:

Edit: No comments at all? God I must suck badly.
    Last edited by Chou Blaster; 11-05-2012 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Yes, those are both much better ideas. But Marvel nixed a divorce and MJ dying would make Peter too old.

This is why Ben Reilly should've been kept around. That way you can have the young(ish) single Spider-man AND the more adult(ish) married Spider-man.

Marvel is kind of stupid in regards as to what to do with Spider-man.
    That is why I choose the second alternate version of The Deal. For one it would have still been Peter making a deal with Mephisto but at least it would have been done for heroic reasons as explained. Should he ever change his mind and try to get back with MJ then that would break the deal and MJ would be robbed of her second chance at life. In a way it would be like a tragic fairy tale but done right. Besides MJ dying wouldn't really make Peter too old, the only thing that could make him old is the divorce idea.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Cry for Justice.

Supergirl beats the piss out of that third rate villain Prometheus since he doesn't have horrible writing backing him up this time and when he wakes up, the Justice League keeps his helmet away from him. Miss Martian reads his mind and finds out where all the bombs and stuff are. They call Flash who drains the speed out of all of the doomsday weapons in a split second. They deal with the one underwater, then knock out Prometheus and throw him in prison and get Speedy a new arm. Characters remain competent, Speedy gets a new arm and Lian gets to live.

Suck it Prometheus.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

You had me at Lian gets to live. That pissed me off so much that I gave up reading DC Comics

While getting medals, Hans turns to Leia and says incredulously - you banged your brother. Hans, I didn't know - waaaaah!

If we are going to talk about changing the ending of A New Hope then my ending would be. Chewie gets a medal.

"Porkins! You're alive!" shouted Luke.

"Who loves you, baby?" replied the demurely rotund pilot.
    Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.

Regarding Spider-Man OMD, I would have just had Peter and MJ get divorced a long time ago.

While they were still married, Aunt May would die, but on her deathbed, MJ reveals to her and Peter that she's pregnant. Shortly afterwards, MJ gives birth to their daughter (Spider-Girl anyone?) and not too long after that, Peter's superhero career puts too much of a strain on his marriage with MJ so they separate, with their daughter living with MJ.

So you can still have Peter single, but also keep MJ as a reoccurring character and have him deal with being a single dad to his daughter, especially as she starts to grow up and develop her own powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    One More Day: The spirits of May and Ben Parker show up, accompanied by the "God" figure that appeared in the second to last issue of Spectacular Spider-man and tell Mephisto to take a hike and Peter and MJ to go on with their lives.
    Ah yes, One More Day.

"Divorce is bad. But deals with Satan that result in the abortion are OK!"
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

- C.S. Lewis

Dory St. Johns on Wikicadia

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    While getting medals, Hans turns to Leia and says incredulously - you banged your brother. Hans, I didn't know - waaaaah!
    Hans Olo, rymdsmuggler.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

Bleach.
    End it after the showdown with Aizen.
    I mean, that just had Finale written all over it.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Bleach.
    Isshin: "So, Ichigo, about me secretly being a mysterious exile shinigami and the implied mysterious nature of your powers..."
    Ichigo: "You know what? Even though I should be asking all sorts of questions right now, I'm not really that interested. Let's talk about it some other time."
    Isshin: "You're right. I'll tell you all about it in a year or two."

THE END.

Kubo:
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Regarding Spider-Man OMD, I would have just had Peter and MJ get divorced a long time ago.

While they were still married, Aunt May would die, but on her deathbed, MJ reveals to her and Peter that she's pregnant. Shortly afterwards, MJ gives birth to their daughter (Spider-Girl anyone?) and not too long after that, Peter's superhero career puts too much of a strain on his marriage with MJ so they separate, with their daughter living with MJ.

So you can still have Peter single, but also keep MJ as a reoccurring character and have him deal with being a single dad to his daughter, especially as she starts to grow up and develop her own powers.
    Interesting in that we both can come up with a better way to seperate MJ and Peter than what was already executed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Isshin: "So, Ichigo, about me secretly being a mysterious exile shinigami and the implied mysterious nature of your powers..."
    Ichigo: "You know what? Even though I should be asking all sorts of questions right now, I'm not really that interested. Let's talk about it some other time."
    Isshin: "You're right. I'll tell you all about it in a year or two."

THE END.

Kubo:
    EXACTLY!
    My RPG Site!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Bleach.
    For sure. Ever since his defeat the series went downhill

Arkham City already had a good ending to Batman