Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
    "Eh, What's up Doc?" Spider-Frog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Does he have his own as well or just Peter's? If he lost his own memories than DRZ's argument would make more sense to me.
    Ock has his own memories; And all of Peter's as well. Doc Ock can answer any question Peter could; Knows all about the Avengers, Etc. The Spidey boards are going NUTS!

I want Peter to come back. Miles can still be around but take a new identity

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Frog View Post
    Ock has his own memories; And all of Peter's as well. Doc Ock can answer any question Peter could; Knows all about the Avengers, Etc. The Spidey boards are going NUTS!
    Oh wow I can see why. Definitely not the same as a straight clone imho.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Quote Originally Posted by Aquacatlungfish View Post
    Tell that to ASM 700. Peter will be back in a year though, two years max.

I'd rather slit my wrists.

To answer question, Peter should never come back. Miles Morales is awesome.
    In a recent interview, Axel Alonso said that the OMD consequances are still in effect despite the fact that a five year span has passed ever since OMD hinting indirectly that it might take a much longer time than two years before Peter returns. He also said that they considered very seriously not bringing Steve Rogers back.

Black Costume Spidey FTW! BrotherCool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    I want Peter to come back. Miles can still be around but take a new identity
    Actually, I'd prefer to keep Miles as Spider-man, but bring back Pete in some other capacity. Hell, the world knows who Pete is, so no need for a mask.
    My Pull List: The whole Ultimate Comics line

My LCS: http://www.hurleysheroes.com/

"Eh, What's up Doc?" Spider-Frog's Avatar

No way, Petey needs a secret identity, Red hair and goatee. He needs a Gimmick too.

The Squirrel. To avert suspicion Peter creates a Squirrel themed superhero identity. And Gadgets, Lots of Gadgets. Go Go Secret Squirrel!
    Last edited by Spider-Frog; 01-26-2013 at 11:47 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    In a recent interview, Axel Alonso said that the OMD consequances are still in effect despite the fact that a five year span has passed ever since OMD hinting indirectly that it might take a much longer time than two years before Peter returns. He also said that they considered very seriously not bringing Steve Rogers back.
    Considering Cap's return and the impending release of the new Spider-Man film I don't think we'll have to wait that long for Peter's return.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquacatlungfish View Post
    Considering Cap's return and the impending release of the new Spider-Man film I don't think we'll have to wait that long for Peter's return.
    I really wish you are right! I was, and still am, a fan of Slott's material but i have to confess that this Spider-Ock thing is not so appealing.

I always thought that all the comic universe, the universe itself believes in balance and dont take sides. So if either sides falls, bad or good, the universe would create events to ensure the balance.
    ...Iiii? ...Kotae wa kiitenai!

Keep Peter dead. Bendis' (Peter) Spider-Man run is pretty close to flawless and I'm a huge fan; I read the entire 160+ issues within like a month. As of now, Peter Spider-man issues 1-19 are better than Miles Spider-man 1-19, but that doesn't make Miles Spidey a bad comic. It's freakin amazing in fact. It's like comparing a 10/10 thing to 9/10 thing. Yea it dipped in quality a little but so did the Dark Knight Rises.

Bendis is doing some really creative things with Miles, and he's almost as funny as peter.
    Buffy: Season 10~Angel & Faith Vol. 2~Serenity: Leaves on the Wind
    Ultimate: Spider-man~FF~All-New Ultimates
    Forever Evil~Batman~Green Arrow
    Hawkeye~Uncanny X-Men