Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

ignore there's nothing to see here..
    Last edited by GreenComixEnvy; 11-03-2012 at 10:36 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GreenComixEnvy View Post
    Seriously I'm sure the X-boards are missing your hyperbole, and would welcome you with open arms and trolling.
    this is the x-boards
    don't whine if people mock your silly points
    try and contribute with something worthwhile if you're here

Quote Originally Posted by quillero View Post
    this is the x-boards
    Lol sorry i'm having two convos on the same sbject on two boards with the same name.
    Last edited by GreenComixEnvy; 11-03-2012 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by quillero View Post
    this is the x-boards
    my points are less silly then yours.

Optic Punches reality once more. Ahem.

Amalgam Comics:

Bat-Clops
    Super-Clops
    Wonder-Clops
    Aqua-Clops
    Cyke Lantern
    The Cyke-Lash
    Martian Cyclops
    Cyke-Borg
    R.I.P. SPIDERMAN.
    August 1962 - December 2007

ZT4 : "Cyclops said it best: Grow up."

Warren Ellis : "Cyclops is the best superhero in the world. He is, as far as I'm concerned, the Batman. He's been in intensive training since his early teenage years to lead the first-ever mutant rescue and security team. This is a guy who gets up every morning asking himself how he can be better." - Quoted for TRUTH.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...9411795296.jpg

BANNED

my points are less silly then yours.
    if you want a yours! not yours! fight you might get luckier with someone your age

BANNED

His age still prefers captain douchbag and friends. Avenger fanatics are all about wins and are slop for brains.. Gung ho and ask questions later. The A-team have no character development and hell no diversity. The best thing they have about them is.. wtf! the XMEN! And Capt bendis is also A whore I wont trust the arc If he is the lead writer for the series, bcuz to me he's all about the $ and is a biased pig. This may lead to another gung ho slop fest. And oh yeah thanks were fuckn crazy!!

XMEN FOREVER!

You make no sense how is he trying to put a bandage on the mutant problem and make it all away when he is making a team to fight against mutant hatred and making mutants more accepted in society ?
    He is making a team by hosing a leader that would make it plain, to any mutant that protecting mutants is not the goal. Remember the public goal of the last government team Havoc lead?
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Quote Originally Posted by Ingonyama View Post
    It's interesting to see Logan soften up towards Scott after all the recent "DAMN YOU SUMMERS" diatribe he's been spouting. Still, nice to see him making a positive gesture for a change. No one got through AvX with their characters completely intact, so integrity has to be re-formed.
    I found this a bit interesting, given that it was Logan given Scott credit and also admiting that he was right in some sense, but I still Worry over Scott's mental and emotional mindset in all of this....

I mean Logan may have proven to be the better man when he admits that Scott was right, but it's Summers who is still a bit messed up in the mind.

Logan showed up shortly after inmate mutant got shived in front of Scott Summers.

Total damage control, lol. Logan must've gotten a call from Cap telling him to get his sorry ass to that jail and talk Summers down, stat.

Heck, Wolverine flat out says this is about what Cyclops might do.

Quote Originally Posted by CMBMOOL View Post
    I found this a bit interesting, given that it was Logan given Scott credit and also admiting that he was right in some sense, but I still Worry over Scott's mental and emotional mindset in all of this....

I mean Logan may have proven to be the better man when he admits that Scott was right, but it's Summers who is still a bit messed up in the mind.
    So you take the stand that Cyclops is crazy for his supposed break out next issue? When you say you are worried that cyclops Is messed up in the mind, where do you come to that conclusion? As far as I can see Summers was shown mutants had no protection in jails, and Sinister is still going to be out there causing havok. Doesn't Summers have some sort of responsibility to begin action to make authorities protect mutants in custody? Doesn't Summers have the responsibility to postpone his own suicide and go after the menace that is Sinister? How messed up is Summers that he does this?
    Visited NY and DC and saw Spider-Man Turn off the Dark.

Quote Originally Posted by CMBMOOL View Post

Scott is focused on the same thing as alwasy, protecting his people. He thought that his dying was the best way to accomplish that, he j changed his mind, That is beging focused and willing to personally pay the price not being mental disturbed.

I have no respect for anyone that doesn't think that SOMETHING is worth dying for
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Veteran Member Juggernaut Punch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclopsj316 View Post
    Optic Punches reality once more. Ahem.

Amalgam Comics:

Bat-Clops
    Super-Clops
    Wonder-Clops
    Aqua-Clops
    Cyke Lantern
    The Cyke-Lash
    Martian Cyclops
    Cyke-Borg
    I hear he's going into the music business.

The Scott Summers Experience

The Rolling Cyclopses

Pearl Cyclops

Cyclops Floyd

Deep Cyclops

50 Cyclopses

Cyclops Sabbath

Captain Cyclops and his Magic Band

Cyclops & the Stooges

Led Cyclops

My Morning Cyclops

Cyclops & the Bad Seeds

The Smashing Cyclopses

Sonic Cyclops

The Cyclops Stripes

The Sex Cyclopses

His debut album should be called "Never Mind the Wolverine, Here's Cyclops"

Excellent issue. I'm very excited about the future of Scott and his team. It's looking more like a new Brotherhood except that they aren't villains to anyone other than the Avengers. Some excellent character interaction and I liked Logan here as well. I'm sorry that Gillen is leaving. I think Bendis is going to wreck things. He's the Master of Overkill when it comes to story arcs.