Default Assassin's Creed Comic Series

So, I've been trying to collect all the Assassin's Creed trades lately and I've come up with this; there's the one-shot comic that came out with the original Assassin's Creed game followed by The Fall and The Chain which both are now collected in one book coming with the UbiWorkshop Edition of Assassin's Creed III. Then there's the Desmond, Aquilus, and Accipiter hardcover books that were translated from French. Anyone else collect these?

Quote Originally Posted by SevDelta View Post
    So, I've been trying to collect all the Assassin's Creed trades lately and I've come up with this; there's the one-shot comic that came out with the original Assassin's Creed game followed by The Fall and The Chain which both are now collected in one book coming with the UbiWorkshop Edition of Assassin's Creed III. Then there's the Desmond, Aquilus, and Accipiter hardcover books that were translated from French. Anyone else collect these?
    I know I was going to get the fall and the chain but couldn't because Ubisoft is self publishing the books themselves and are only available online. As for the three French books, I wasn't even aware they had translated them, are they in english

The Silly Symbiote! Spectral Entity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dornwolf View Post
    I know I was going to get the fall and the chain but couldn't because Ubisoft is self publishing the books themselves and are only available online. As for the three French books, I wasn't even aware they had translated them, are they in english
    No, German. :/

The Fall was originally a 3-part mini published under WildStorm.

Highly recommend picking the Subject 4 saga up (Fall/Chain) as it gives insight to who Daniel Cross is in AC3.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateVenom View Post
    No, German. :/

The Fall was originally a 3-part mini published under WildStorm.

Highly recommend picking the Subject 4 saga up (Fall/Chain) as it gives insight to who Daniel Cross is in AC3.
    Actually, my three French-translated books are in English. They came out October 30th, just a few days ago. Snatch them up before they become OOP like the rest.

And yes, I'm getting Subject 4 along with the new Encyclopedia that comes with ACIII.

Actually, my three French-translated books are in English. They came out October 30th, just a few days ago. Snatch them up before they become OOP like the rest.

And yes, I'm getting Subject 4 along with the new Encyclopedia that comes with ACIII.
    Well son of a bitch. I've known about these for years and I'm so happy to see they've been translated into english. Word of warning though from what I do know, they deviate big time from the established fiction from the game.

The Silly Symbiote! Spectral Entity's Avatar

Link to the English-translated French books, please? :]

Quote Originally Posted by dornwolf View Post
    I know I was going to get the fall and the chain but couldn't because Ubisoft is self publishing the books themselves and are only available online.
    "The Fall" was offered in Previews at the time. "The Chain" not so much. I only got to know it was out since Panini already published a German edition.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateVenom View Post
    Link to the English-translated French books, please? :]
    http://titanbooks.com/assassins-creed-desmond-6565/
    http://titanbooks.com/assassins-creed-aquilus-6566/
    http://titanbooks.com/assassins-creed-accipiter-6567/
    Klatuu... barada *cough* *cough*

|| [comiccover.de] || [marvelarchiv.de] || [comicshop.de] ||

"You can make me bleed
    You can make me cry
    You can make me fall
    You can make me live or die
    And I wonder how