Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast
    average comic book fan... JonQCitizen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unity808 View Post
    Just ask Rob Liefeld. =P
    So true, so very true...
    Currently collecting: Aphrodite IX, Elephantmen, The Flash, Godzilla, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Guardians of the Galaxy, Saga, & Usagi Yojimbo.

X-O Manowar and the old Quantum and Woody are on sale today if you've ever wanted to try them. Just $0.99US an issue.

http://www.comixology.com/comics-sale?featured_id=17115
    Free your soul and let it fly....

Quote Originally Posted by DonC View Post
    X-O Manowar and the old Quantum and Woody are on sale today if you've ever wanted to try them. Just $0.99US an issue.

Yeah, I just bought X-0 2-4 last week for $3 each, but this is a great chance for me to jump on all the other issues! Great sale! I don't know if it's only one-day, but people should jump on this deal!

I think Valiant ripped off that online zombie.
    It happens alot because it is difficult to win a court case.
    lol at the guys thinking Valiant is actually "valiant".

I just saw that also and picked up X-O Manowar #1-11. It didn't hold much interest for me when Valiant relaunched, but I've heard nothing but good reviews since then and I've really enjoyed the stuff Vendetti's recently done for DC.
    Be a fan of the creators, not the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by svp View Post
    I think Valiant ripped off that online zombie.
    It happens alot because it is difficult to win a court case.
    lol at the guys thinking Valiant is actually "valiant".
    Great post, filled with lots of convincing arguments. A+

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    Yeah, I just bought X-0 2-4 last week for $3 each, but this is a great chance for me to jump on all the other issues! Great sale! I don't know if it's only one-day, but people should jump on this deal!
    The sale ends May 17th at midnight Eastern time. I tried Quantum and Woody. I think they're going to get me for the entire series.
    Free your soul and let it fly....

Went to a comic show this weekend and got #2-21 of the Acclaim X-O series for $25. All were in VF to NM shape, quite pleased, can't wait to read them once I snag #1 somewhere, it's probably at my folks house but I'm not going there for till the Holidays. I only ever read the first few issues so this will be fun.
    Same dealer had Acclaim Magnus #2-17 but I passed on those.
    "Freedom is the Right of ALL Sentient Beings" - Optimus Prime
    Twitter:http://twitter.com/#!/CaptainCraig1

I just picked up X-O yesterday from Comixology and I am really enjoying the series. It is very well done.
    But let justice run down like water, And righteousness like a mighty stream.

Thanks a lot! I've been meaning to check out Manowar so this is nice. I wonder if Bloodshot/Harbinger/A&A will ever go on sale...?

Quote Originally Posted by woozie0 View Post
    Thanks a lot! I've been meaning to check out Manowar so this is nice. I wonder if Bloodshot/Harbinger/A&A will ever go on sale...?
    Harbinger and Bloodshot were on sale a while ago. They were offering the first 8 issues of Harbinger and th first 7 issues of Bloodshot for $0.99/issue. That's how I got into the Valiant Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by new_onslaught View Post
    Harbinger and Bloodshot were on sale a while ago. They were offering the first 8 issues of Harbinger and th first 7 issues of Bloodshot for $0.99/issue. That's how I got into the Valiant Universe.
    They had a sale before that wight everything on sale, when there were just two issues of A&A out, and that's how I got on board. Is awesome. :D
    Looking for artists, know I won't find any. That blows.

Quote Originally Posted by new_onslaught View Post
    Ahh i missed it...oh well.

So my work travels had me near my 2nd nearest LCS, stopped in lunch. Spoke to a guy I know there when I noticed that 20min after opening there were ZERO VALIANT titles on the shelf. I've given the store mild chastising for having ordered such low volumes. I was told that they didn't have that many hold file customers for the books so they ordered only 5 extra for the shelf. To which I've pointed out for months sell out, increase your orders. So back to today. They guy told me that after the $1 book #1 promotion they had quite a few people add one or more of the VALIANT titles to their hold file! AWESOME!!
    "Freedom is the Right of ALL Sentient Beings" - Optimus Prime
    Twitter:http://twitter.com/#!/CaptainCraig1

VALIANT is late with their solicits this month, even Image has released already.
    New Avengers*Unity* Shadowman* RAI* TRANSFORMERS* MILES MORALES